UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 application form for 1825 vacancies of Postal & Sorting Assistant with notification is out at indiapost.gov.in portal.
Uttar Pradesh Post Office Notification 2017 issued by UP Postal Department for all Indian citizens who want to make a career in Central Govt Jobs 2017. Those all job seekers apply online total 1825 jobs of Postal Assistant (PA) and Sorting Assistant (SA) on its official site which is indiapost.net.in. Online application procedure starts from 19th July 2016 to 05th August 2016 so interested perspective can apply before the due date of accepting.
Post Office Recruitment 2017 (20000+ Jobs)
Lets us know about Indian Postal Circle is a central government managed in India. It was established in the 242 years ago and the main headquarters located in New Delhi. At present, total 22 circles spread in India and Uttar Pradesh Postal is a part of them. It is one of the largest postal systems in the world. Recently, advertisement no. 2016-17/2 regarding total 1825 vacancies of Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant vacant issued by India Post.
As per job advertisement, higher authority board has published most awaited employment news of 1825 PA/SA Vacancy for all candidates who have belonged to Uttar Pradesh state. Here we have provided the latest information about eligibility criteria like academic qualification, experience, age bar, scale of pay, fees and much more.
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Latest Jobs
Advertisement Announced By Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle
Total no. of Vacancies: 1825
- Postal Assistant
- Sorting Assistant
Job Type & Location: UP Sarkari Naukri
UP Post Office Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (As on 01st July 2016):
Age of interested candidates not more than 27 years and not less than 18 years while upper age relaxation as per government norms.
- OBC: 3 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- PH: 10 Years
- Open and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 400/- (Four Hundred Only).
- SC/ST/EXSM is exempted from paying fees Rs. 150/- (One Hundred Fifty Rupees Only).
Deserve applicants will grab attractive scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- plus Rs. 1900 – Rs. 2400/-.
Applicable aspirants should have done their 10+2/Intermediate from a recognized Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education with the English language as a subject.
Selection Process: High command will be taken various selection phases like as Written and PET (Physical Efficiency Test).
How to Apply UP Post Office Recruitment 2017?
- Dear candidates are advised to log on http://www.indiapost.net.in or go to direct link as mentioned below.
- Navigate to home page, download official advertisement and refer carefully each and every detail.
- Press Click here for New Registration yellow button.
- Start to fill up all mandatory fields without any type of mistake.
- Upload recent size colour photograph and signature in JPG format.
- Verify entered data and then press submit button.
- Download and take a print out of it.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: Update Soon
- Closing date for receiving of online application: Update Soon
- Date of written examination: Update Soon
Official Website: indiapost.net.in
Dear contenders can Save/Bookmark our portal which is efreejobalert.in by pressing CTRL+D and grab all latest update about UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017, admit cards, exam pattern and more. If you have any question related to this article so please go to comment section and put down your technical query, we would like to provide your solution as soon as possible.