UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016-2017 Uttar Pradesh LT Grade Bharti for 9342 Vacancies released at upseat.in with application form/notification.
UP LT Grade Vacancy 2016-2017: Finally grab new employment news for all Indian citizens because Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Education Board has announced most awaited job notification for 9342 empty vacancies of LT Grade Teacher Bharti with the online application form available on its official website which is www.upseat.in. As per official sources regarding online registration form has started from 26th December 2016 and it will be ended on 26th January 2017. So, all job seekers are advised to don’t miss the great opportunity to work with Teaching Jobs because this time board has decided to recruits some young and skillful aspirants who want to works as your dream jobs.
Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh is also known as BHSIEUP which was established in the year 1921. The main headquarters located in Sector 32, Tashkand Marg, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. This board main responsibility to conduct an examination of 10th Class (Secondary School Level Examination) and 12th Class (Inter College Level Examination). As we know that High School and Intermediate exam conducted annually and simultaneously all over the state of Uttar Pradesh. At present, there are total 32,00,000 students holding the examinations and preparing the results.
UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016-2017
Department Name: UP Secondary Education Service Selection Board
Total Number of Vacancies: 9342
Job Name: LT Grade Teacher
Subject Wise Post Details:
|Subject Name||Vacancies for MALE||Vacancies for FEMALE|
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Job Category: Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for LT Grade Teacher
Age of interested aspirants must be between in 21 years to 40 years as on 01st July 2016 while age relaxation as per government norms.
- For General and Open Backward Class aspirants must have to pay exam fee Rs.100/- (One Hundred Rupees Only).
- For SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 40/- (Only Fourty Rupees).
- There is no any fee require for Physically Disabled (PH) nominees.
- Candidates must have done their Graduate and also have B.Ed degree from a recognized university.
- Dear job hunters are advised to download official advertisement because each post requires different academic qualification.
The method of Selection will be based on merit on State Level rather than District Level.
Read: Sarkari Naukri in UP
How to Apply UP LT Grade Teacher Online Application Form 2016-17
- First of all interested candidates are advised to visit the official site or go to direct link which provided below.
- Navigate to home page, click on “UP LT Grade Teacher Notification” in PDF format and download on your PC.
- Open file and refer each and every single information regarding eligibility criteria.
- Press “Apply Online” link and start to enter all required information related to full name, academic qualification, work experience (if required), caste certificate etc.
- Next step is to upload your recent size color photograph, scanned signature in other required documents in JPG format.
- check all entered details without any mistake.
- Submit all information without wasting time.
- Download system generated online filled form and save the form on your device.
- Take a print out for future reference.
LT Grade Vacancy in UP Advertisement
Official site: www.upseat.in
For more details about eligibility criteria of UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016-2017 and pay scale so please bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D and visit eFreeJobAlert.in the regular basis.