UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2017 UPJN Routine Clerk/Steno Hall Ticket and Exam Date is uploaded at upjn.org website.
UP Jal Nigam Routine Clerk Admit Card 2017: Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam finally comes with the good news that the admit card for the examination which will be going to conduct for the selection of Routine Clerk and Stenographer Posts. The examination will be going to conduct to fulfill the vacant seats of the required posts. For that available post, a large number of interested candidates applied before the last date of the application submission. Now the organization wants to publish the UP Jal Nigam Steno Admit Card 2017 or UP Jal Nigam Clerk Admit Card 2017 on the official website. So that all the applicants can download their UPJN admit card 2017 from the official website before going for the examination.
UP Jal Nigam wants to recruit the 383 stenographers. For the recruitment, the organization invites all the eligible and interested candidates to apply and get the job. A large number of candidates reacted to that advertisement and applied for the available job posts to get the dream job.
UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2017
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam|
|Name of the Post||Routine Clerk & Stenographer|
|Type of the Job||Sarkari Naukri|
|Location of the Job||Uttarpradesh|
|Type of the Declaration||Hall ticket/admit card declaration|
|Date of the Exam||Will be declared soon|
|Date of the admit card declaration||7-8 days before the exam|
UPJN Admit Card 2017
After the completion of the examination, the organization wants to conduct the examination at the predefined location and defined date and time. But before the examination, it is mandatory to declare the admit card before the examination. The date and time of the exam, a center of the exam and all the necessary information is held by the admit card. Admit card also contains the details of the candidates such as a name of the candidate, mail id, address, phone number and etc.
UPJN Routine Clerk/Steno Hall Ticket 2017
As we know that the admit card is the most important document for all the applicants. Without the admit card you will not allow to appearing in the examination hall. The admit card also contains the rules and regulations for the applicants. So all the applicants are suggested to read all the details carefully before going for the exam.
How to Download UP Jal Nigam Routine Clerk Admit Card 2017?
To download the admit card you have to follow some basic steps as described as following.
- Refer the official website.
- On the home page of the website find “Admit card Download”.
- After getting relevant link click on that.
- Enter your registration number and password given by the organization at the time of the registration process.
- Enter the login button.
- You will be redirected to the another window.
- You can see the admit card on your display screen.
- Save it and make the printout of it for further use.
- You have to keep the one photocopy of the id proof along with the admit card while going for the exam.
- You should reach the examination hall half and hour before the time of the exam.
- Any kind of the electronic devices will not be allowed to keep with you in the examination hall.
- If you will keep such things with you then you will be disqualified from the entire selection process.
To get more information of UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2017, you can visit the official website of the organization.