TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017 notification for 851 Telangana Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II Vacancies is released at tspsc.gov.in official page.
TSPSC AEO Notification 2017: This article includes all the detail about the recruitment process for the AEO post. The Telangana Public Service Commission has published the advertisement for the recruitment process. So all the eligible and interested candidates are welcome to the organization. Check your eligibility and apply for the available job post before the due date of the application submission.
Telangana State Public Service Commission is also known as the TSPSC as a short form. TSPSC had declared the AEO notification in Telangana for the recruitment of the Agriculture Engineer Officer for the 851 posts. After completion of the study, many candidates are eagerly looking for the government job. So here is the golden chance to apply for the written exam and will get the government job.
TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017
|Name of the organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Agriculture Extension Officer|
|Number of available vacancies||851|
|Type of the Exam||Online Written Exam|
Telangana AEO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
To get the job in this field you have to fulfill the qualification such as educational qualification, age limitation and etc. We are here to provide all the necessary information to you.
- Candidates should have completed their BSc (Agriculture/ Dry Land Agriculture) from an authorized University/ Institution.
- Aspirants must also be finished the Diploma (Agriculture Polytechnic) from a Recognized Institution/ Board.
- The age of the candidate should between the 18 years to 44 years.
- Age relaxation for reserved category candidates is applicable as per the rules of government.
- The candidates who will get the job can get the salary of Rs. 22,460/- to 66,330/- per month.
- Rs. 80/- for the general category candidates.
- There is no any kind of registration fees for reserved category candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
To get the register yourself you have to follow the following steps.
Step 1: Go to the official web portal of the organization.
Step 2: On the home page of the website find the tab for “Apply Online”.
Step 3: After getting the relevant tab click on that.
Step 4: You can see the application form on your display screen.
Step 5: Enter all your details such as name, address, mail id, phone number and details about the educational field, experiences and etc. as asked in the application form.
Step 6: Upload the scanned documents such as photograph and signature and etc.
Step 7: Make the online payment of the application fees.
Step 8: Save the receipt of the payment and application form.
Step 9: Make the printout of it for further use.
- Official Advertisement Declaration Date: 10.10.2017
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 13.10.2017
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 31.10.2017
- Due Date for Application/Examination Fee: 31.10.2017
- Hall Ticket Available Date: 07 days before conductance of exam
- Date of Written Exam: 22.11.2017
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
After the successful completion of the registration process of TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017, the organization will declare the admit card and the date of the examination on the official web portal of the organization. All the applicants are suggested to download their admit card to appear in the exam because without the admit card you will not allow appearing in the examination hall. The written examination will be conducted online at the predefined centres and date. After the examination, there will be personal interview for the qualified candidates. On the basis of written exam and personal interview, the organization will select the candidates.