TNPSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus 2016 along with Tamil Nadu PSC Group IV previous year paper, pattern, exam date, material and various details is out at www.tnpsc.gov.in.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern 2016: Hello everyone are you looking for scheme of written examination related to Tamil Nadu PSC Group IV Services Exam Syllabus along with date of exam, model paper, material PDF, previous year question paper etc. so visit the official website which is www.tnpsc.gov.in and downloads official advertisement. Recently, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released most awaited recruitment notification for 4931 vacancies and start online form very soon through online.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission abbreviation TNPSC is a department of the Tamil Nadu government which was formed in the year of 1929. The main responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. Every year numbers of job advertisement issued by TNPSC. Right now, there are total 4931 vacancies of Group 4 post for all Indian citizens who have done their SSLC public examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to higher secondary courses of studies.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus 2016
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Total Number of Vacancies: 4931
- Junior Assistant (Non-security)
- Junior Assistant (Security)
- Bill Collector
- Field Surveyor
- Steno-Typist, Grade-III
Kind of Declaration: Syllabus/ Exam Pattern
The method of selection will be basis of their written examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary & Main and Personal Interview. In this examination will be consists of three type of subjects which are general studies, aptitude test, general Tamil and English.
TNPSC Group IV Exam Pattern 2016
Total questions: 200 questions
Total Marks: 300 marks
- General studies: 75 Questions
- Aptitude Test: 25 Questions
- General Tamil / General English: 100 Questions
Minimum Qualifying Marks: 90 marks
| Tamil Nadu PSC Group IV Exam Pattern|
Unit I (General Science)
- Physics: – Nature of Universe-General Scientific laws-Inventions and discoveries-National scientific laboratories-Mechanics and properties of matter-Physical quantities, standards and units-Force, motion and energy Magnetism, electricity and electronics -Heat, light and sound
- Chemistry: – Elements and Compounds-Acids, bases and salts-Fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides
- Botany: – Main Concepts of life science-Classification of living organism-Nutrition and dietetics-Respiration
- Zoology: – Blood and blood circulation-Reproductive system-Environment, ecology, health and hygiene-Human diseases including communicable and non – communicable diseases – prevention and remedies-Animals, plants and human life.
Unit II (Current Events)
- History: –Latest diary of events-national -National symbols-Profile of StatesEminent persons & places in news Sports & games-Books & authors – Awards & honors- India and its neighbors
- Political Science-1: – Problems in conduct of public elections-2. Political parties and political system in India-3. Public awareness & General administration-4. Welfare oriented govt. schemes, their utility.
- Geography: – Geographical landmarks
- Economics: – Current socio-economic problems.
- Science: –Latest inventions on science & technology.
Unit III (Geography)
- Earth and Universe-Solar system-Monsoon, rainfall, weather & climateWater resources — rivers in India-Soil, minerals & natural resources-Forest & wildlife-Agricultural pattern-Transport including surface transport & communication-Social geography – population-density and distributionNatural calamities – Disaster Management.
Unit IV (History & Culture of India and Tamil Nadu)
- Indus valley civilization-Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals and Marathas-Age of Vijayanagaram and the bahmanis-South Indian history-Culture and Heritage of Tamil people-India since independence Characteristics of Indian culture-Unity in diversity –race, colour, language, custom-India-as secular state Growth of rationalist, Dravidian movement in TN-Political parties and populist schemes.
Unit V (Indian Policy)
- Constitution of India–Preamble to the constitution- Salient features of constitution- Union, state and territory- Citizenship-rights amend dutiesFundamental rights- Fundamental duties- Human rights charter- Union legislature – Parliament- State executive- State Legislature – assembly- Local government – panchayat raj – Tamil Nadu-Judiciary in India – Rule of law/Due process of law-Elections- Official language and Schedule-VIIICorruption in public life- Anti-corruption measures –CVC, lok-adalats, Ombudsman, CAG – Right to information- Empowerment of women Consumer protection forms.
Unit IV (Indian Economy)
- Nature of Indian economy- Five-year plan models-an assessment-Land reforms & agriculture-Application of science in agriculture-Industrial growthRural welfare oriented programmers-Social sector problems – population, education, health, employment, poverty-Economic trends in Tamil Nadu.
Unit VI (Indian National Movement)
National renaissance-Emergence of national leaders-Gandhi, Nehru, TagoreDifferent modes of agitations-Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC, Periyar, Bharathiar & others.
Unit VII (Aptitude & Mental Ability Test)
- Conversion of information to data-Collection, compilation and presentation of data – Tables, graphs, diagrams Analytical interpretation of data – Simplification-Percentage-Highest Common Factor (HCF)-Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)-Ratio and Proportion-Simple interest-Compound interestArea-Volume-Time and Work-Logical Reasoning-Puzzles-Dice-Visual Reasoning-Alpha numeric Reasoning-Number Series.
Download TNPSC Group 4 Previous Year Model Paper
- Visit official site.
- Navigate to home page, find out the link of Group IV model paper and click on it.
- Download PDF file on your PC.
Check TNPSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus 2016
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Save or Bookmark eFreeJobAlert.in by pressing Ctrl+D for grabbing latest alert about TNPSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus 2016, exam pattern, date and more.