TN MRB Recruitment 2017 Apply Online For 2804 Village Health Nurse/ ANM Vacancies at mrb.tn.gov.in official website.
MRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2017: The Medical Services Recruitment Board declared the advertisement for the 2804 post of the Village Health Nurse/Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery in form of TN MRB Nurse Recruitment 2017. A huge number of the candidates are looking for the government job after completion of the education. So here is the best opportunity for all those seekers that the MRB is going for the selection of the perfect employees for the available job posts.
TN MRB Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Medical Services Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu|
|Name of the Post||Village Health Nurse/Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery|
|Name of the Exam||TN MRB ANM Recruitment 2017|
|Type of the Job||Sarkari Naukri|
|Location of the Job||TamilNadu|
|Mode of the Application||Online only|
|Type of the Declaration||Registration|
|Date of the notification release||February 2017|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
- General Turn Category: 877 posts
- BC Category: 679 posts
- BC (M) Category: 90 posts
- MBC/DC Category: 594 posts
- SC Category: 422 posts
- SC (A) Category: 109 posts
- ST Category: 33 posts
MRB TN Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The organization invites all the interested and eligible candidates to apply for the available job post before the last date of the application submission. To apply for the available post each and every candidate have to qualify as per the rules of the organization as described as following.
MRB TN Vacancy 2017 Educational Qualification:
- ANM qualification from Government or Government approved private institute Nurse Midwife school which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Having a cleared the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Must possess physical fitness for camp life.
- Minimum age for this job should be 18 years.
- The age is not exceeded then the 40 years.
- Age relaxation for the reserved category candidates is applicable as per the norms of the government.
- Rs. 500/- for the general category candidates.
- Rs. 250/- for the reserved category candidates.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- After selected as Village Health Nurse/ANM, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- per month.
How to apply MRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2017 Application Form?
- Enter the URL of the website in the browser of your computer.
- The web portal of the organization will be loaded.
- On the home page of the website find “Apply Online” tab.
- After getting relevant link click on that.
- You can see the application form on your display screen.
- Enter your details such as name, address, phone number, mail id and etc. as asked in the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents such as photograph, signature and etc. as per the instruction is given in the application form.
- Make the payment of the application fees via online payment method.
- Verify all the entered details before going to submit the form because once you submit your details then you will not allow editing that.
- After checking it click on submit button.
- Save the application form and make the printout of it for further use.
To know more about the recruitment process of TN MRB Recruitment 2017, you have to refer the official website of the organization. You have to stick with the official web portal to get the updated notification from the organization.