Tamilnadu Postal Circle Admit Card 2016, TN Post Office Exam Hall Ticket for DOP Postman Mail Guard call letter with exam date available to download at dopchennai.in.
TN Postal Circle Admit Card 2016: Looking for the exam date about Tamilnadu Post Office Postman & Mail Guard Examination 2016 ?. Yes, then here is your stop of eyes because the organization is going to declare the admit card of the examination which will be held on 11th December 2016. Visit www.dopchennai.in official site in regular basis and also stay tuned with us for further use.
Department of a post (DOP) in Tamilnadu is a postal organization under the central government of India. It provides mail and parcel related services in state and throughout the country. Tamilnadu Dak Vibhag divided into 4 regions. It provides many services such as EMS, letter post, parcel and etc. Every year this organization recruit many employees for the vacant posts. This year the organization release the advertisement for the recruitment of the available posts.
Many people applied for the Latest Postal Jobs. After the application submission process, all are waiting for the date of the exam and the hall ticket. Here is the end of their waiting. All the registered candidate can download their admission receipt from the official website.
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Admit Card 2016
Department Name: Tamilnadu Postal Circle
Total Number of Posts: 310
- POSTMAN :– 304 Seats
- MAIL GUARD :– 06 Seats
Type of Examination: Online Test
Exam Date: 11.12.2016
Hall Ticket Status: Update soon
List of Exam Centers:
Official Site: www.tamilnadupost.nic.in
TN Postal Circle Postman Exam Admit Card
Tamilnadu post office department will be going to conduct the aptitude test on 11th December 2016 at predefined centers. The time duration for the aptitude test will be 120 minutes. In an online exam, the organization will ask the multiple choice question (MCQ) including subjects like general knowledge, maths and etc. There is no negative marking system in the aptitude test. The pattern of the exam is as following.
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Syllabus 2016
- Part I : 25 questions of general knowledge for 25 marks.
- Part II : 25 question of mathematics for 25 marks.
- Part III(A) : 25 questions of English language for 25 marks
- Part III(B) : 25 questions of Tamil Language for 25 marks.
- Time duration is 120 minutes for the 100 marks test.
- There is no any kind of negative marking system.
There is different qualifying ratio for the different category candidates.
- 40% aggregate marks must be needed for the general category candidates.
- 37% aggregate marks must be needed for the OBC category candidates.
- 33% aggregate marks must be needed for the SC/ST category candidates.
Steps for Tamilnadu Post Office Hall Ticket 2016
- Open the official website for the application form.
- Read all the details carefully before going to apply for this posts.
- Find the link for the apply online link and click on that.
- You can see the application form on your display screen.
- Enter all your details as asked in the application form and upload the scanned documents as required.
- Submit the form and make the printout of the form for future use.After the submission of form the organization declares the admit card.
- Click on download the admit card link.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Click on download link and save you admit card for the future use.
- You must have to carry your admit card while going for the exam.
- Without admit card you will not allow entering the examination hall.
- Any kind of electrical devices is strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
- If you kept Mobile phone, calculator and any such devices you will be disqualified from the entire selection process.
Press CTRL+D and bookmark this page for grabbing latest updates about Tamilnadu Postal Circle Admit Card 2016, exam date, syllabus, study material, reference book, previous papers, cut off marks etc.