SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form & Notification For Steno Group C & D Vacancy Apply at ssconline.nic.in or ssc.nic.in Official Website.
SSC Stenographer 2017 Application Form: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released employment news for the vacancy of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted). Dear job seekers if you want to make a career in SSC Steno Vacancy 2017 then submit online application form with all required documents after the available on official website before the due date of online registration. So, all young and talented Indian citizens please visit ssconline.nic.in and ssc.nic.in and download SSC Stenographer Notification 2017 then refer all eligibility criteria such as Age Limit, Job Profile, Academic Qualification, Work Experience, Salary Scale and lots more.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
In this paragraph, our team provides some very useful information regarding this commission so candidates read very carefully and get proper knowledge. Staff Selection Commission is also known as Subordinate Services Commission. It was established in the year of 4 November 1975 i.e. 41 years ago and main headquarters/office located in New Delhi capital of the India. At present, there are total 7 regional offices (Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore) and it also has 2 sub-regional offices (Raipur and Chandigarh).
Recently, this commission announced the most famous SSC Stenographer Group C & D Application Form 2017. As per official advertisement, Steno registration has been started on 17th June 2017 and it will be ended on 15th July 2017.
ssc.nic.in Stenographer Application Form/Notification 2017
|Name of Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Examination||SSC Steno Exam 2017-18|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Type of Job:||Central Govt Jobs 2017-18|
|Closing Date||15th July 2017|
|Selection Method||Written and Skill Test|
|Official Site||www.ssc.nic.in || www.ssconline.nic.in|
SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (As in 01/08/2017)
Age of interested nominees must be more than 27 years and less than 18 years as on 01st August 2017 while age relaxation will be applicable as per as government norms.
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- PWD (OBC): 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST): 15 Years
- PWD/Cerebral Palsy: 10 Years
- Ex-Serviceman: General- 3 Years, OBC- 6 Years and SC & ST: 8 Years
All applicable candidates who want to apply for the SSC Steno Application Form must be done 12th Pass/HSC or its equivalent with good marks from recognized board or UGC approval University with minimum aggregate marks.
Steno Application Fee
- General category candidates need to pay: Rs. 100/- (One Hundred Only).
- SC/ST Category and Female (All Categories) candidates no need to pay for any charge of this examination.
SSC Stenographer Salary
Selected candidates will get handsome pay scale (9300-34800) with Rs. 4200/- grade pay (pay band 2).
All young and skillful candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance various examination phases like Written Examination (Computer Based), Skill Test, Document Verification, and Merit List.
SSC Steno Important Dates
- Release date of SSC Steno Grade C & D Notification: 17.06.2017
- Starting date to submit SSC Steno Apply Online: 17.06.2017
- Closing date for online registration of SSC Stenographer 2017 Recruitment: 15.07.2017
- SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2017 release date: August 2017
- SSC Stenographer Exam Date 2017: 04 to 07th September 2017
- SSC Stenographer Result 2017 release date: October 2017
- SSC Stenographer Skill Test 2017: April to May 2018
- Final Result Declaration Date: Available Soon
SSC Stenographer Online Application Form 2017
- Log on to authority website of SSC that is ssconline.nic.in & ssc.nic.in.
- Navigate to the home page and then click on the Registration Part.
- First of all, applicants fill up OTR (One Time Registration).
- Fulfill all required information such as personal details, professional details, work experience and others.
- After the upload recent passport size photograph, signature and certificate in JPG format.
- Verify all entered details and then press the submit button.
- Download system generated filled online form and save PDF file on your device/computer.
- Take print out (Press CTRL+P) for further process use.
SSC Steno Group C & D Notification PDF: Download
For more information SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus/Pattern, Admit Cards, Results and Answer Key so please visit the official website and also bookmark this website by pressing CTRL+D for more updates.