SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form & Notification For Steno Group C & D Vacancy Apply at ssconline.nic.in or ssc.nic.in Official Website.
SSC Stenographer 2018 Application Form: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released employment news for the vacancy of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted). Dear job seekers if you want to make a career in SSC Steno Vacancy 2018 then submit online application form with all required documents after the available on official website before the due date of online registration. So, all young and talented Indian citizens please visit ssconline.nic.in and ssc.nic.in and download SSC Stenographer Notification 2018 then refer all eligibility criteria such as Age Limit, Job Profile, Academic Qualification, Work Experience, Salary Scale and lots more.
In the mid of June 2018, official SSC Steno Jobs Notification will be uploaded by the Staff Selection Commission. SSC conducts SSC Steno Grade C & D examination once in a year. This process begins in June and ends within May month. A huge number of job seekers apply for steno test as this is a very famous examination among all SSC aspirants.
|Latest SSC Jobs 2017-2018|
|SSC GD 2018||SSC MTS 2018|
|SSC JHT 2018||SSC CPO SI 2018|
|SSC JE 2018||SSC CHSL 2018|
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018
In this paragraph, our team provides some very useful information regarding this commission so candidates read very carefully and get proper knowledge. Staff Selection Commission is also known as Subordinate Services Commission. It was established in the year of 4 November 1975 i.e. 41 years ago and main headquarters/office located in New Delhi capital of the India. At present, there are total 7 regional offices (Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore) and it also has 2 sub-regional offices (Raipur and Chandigarh).
Latest Updates: As per reliable sources regarding SSC Stenographer 2018 Notification is expected to be released in June 2018 by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). There are 1000 posts are expected to be released this year for Stenographer Grade C and D vacancies. For latest details please log in to authority website and also stay tuned with us for job updates.
Recently, this commission announced the most famous SSC Stenographer Group C & D Application Form 2017. As per official advertisement, Steno registration has been started on 17th June 2017 and it will be ended on 15th July 2017.
For more information about SSC Stenographer 2017-18 application form process, exam syllabus, ssc steno exam date, admit card declaration date and more available only on official website.
ssc.nic.in Stenographer Application Form/Notification 2018
|Name of Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Examination||SSC Steno Exam 2018|
|Number of Vacancies||1000+|
|Type of Job:||Central Govt Jobs 2018|
|Closing Date||June 2018|
|Selection Method||Written and Skill Test|
|Official Site||www.ssc.nic.in || www.ssconline.nic.in|
SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (As in 01/08/2017)
Age of interested nominees must be more than 27 years and less than 18 years as on 01st August 2017 while age relaxation will be applicable as per as government norms.
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- PWD (OBC): 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST): 15 Years
- PWD/Cerebral Palsy: 10 Years
- Ex-Serviceman: General- 3 Years, OBC- 6 Years and SC & ST: 8 Years
All applicable candidates who want to apply for the SSC Steno Application Form must be done 12th Pass/HSC or its equivalent with good marks from recognized board or UGC approval University with minimum aggregate marks.
Steno Application Fee
- General category candidates need to pay: Rs. 100/- (One Hundred Only).
- SC/ST Category and Female (All Categories) candidates no need to pay for any charge of this examination.
SSC Stenographer Salary
Selected candidates will get handsome pay scale (9300-34800) with Rs. 4200/- grade pay (pay band 2).
All young and skillful candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance various examination phases like Written Examination (Computer Based), Skill Test, Document Verification, and Merit List.
SSC Steno 2018 Important Dates
- Release date of SSC Steno Grade C & D Notification: 17.06.2017
- Starting date to submit SSC Steno Apply Online: 17.06.2017
- Closing date for online registration of SSC Stenographer 2017 Recruitment: 15.07.2017
- SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2017 release date: August 2017
- SSC Stenographer Exam Date 2017: 04 to 07th September 2017
- SSC Stenographer Result 2017 release date: October 2017
- SSC Stenographer Skill Test 2017: April to May 2018
- Final Result Declaration Date: Available Soon
SSC Stenographer Online Application Form 2018
- Log on to authority website of SSC that is ssconline.nic.in & ssc.nic.in.
- Navigate to the home page and then click on the Registration Part.
- First of all, applicants fill up OTR (One Time Registration).
- Fulfill all required information such as personal details, professional details, work experience and others.
- After the upload recent passport size photograph, signature and certificate in JPG format.
- Verify all entered details and then press the submit button.
- Download system generated filled online form and save PDF file on your device/computer.
- Take print out (Press CTRL+P) for further process use.
SSC Steno Group C & D Notification PDF: Download
For more information SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus/Pattern, Admit Cards, Results and Answer Key so please visit the official website and also bookmark this website by pressing CTRL+D for more updates.