SSC NWR Recruitment 2016 online application form and notification for Assistant Archaeologist, Carpet Training Officer, Junior Scientific Assistant and various Group ‘B’ and other posts is out at www.sscnwr.org
SSC North Western Region Group B Notification 2016: Staff Selection Commission NWR has announced most awaited job advertisement no. 101/29/2016/Sel/NWR for the posts of General Central Services Group ‘B’ – Non Gazetted/ Non Ministerial available on its official website which is sscnwr.org. So, all dear job seekers who want to make a career in Govt Jobs in Central, they can apply online application form for 171 vacancies of Junior Scientific Assistant, Investigator, Geographer, Assistant Archaeologist, Carpet Training Officer, Data Processing Assistant, Assistant Plant Protection Officer, etc. before the due date of accepting i.e. 26th September 2016.
SSC stand for Staff Selection Commission is very popular and reputed organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in various Ministries and Departments and in Subordinate Offices. It was established in the year 1975 and main headquarter located in New Delhi.
As per the official notice, there are total 171 empty seats available for all Indian citizens who have to fulfil eligibility criteria as per official notification. The online registration has been started on its site which link has mentioned below. Procedure for online submission of application consists of two phases – (01) Registration Part and (02) Application Part. Lovely aspirants, if you have any doubt so please go through the Recruitment Notice carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility format such as academic qualification, age limit, work experience, Caste, Category etc.
SSC NWR Recruitment 2016
Department Name: Staff Selection Commission North Western Region
Total Vacancies: 171 Empty Seats
Applying Mode: Online
Various Post Details:
- Investigator Gr. II: 15 Seats
- Junior Scientific Assistant: 01 Seat
- Field-cum-Laboratory Attendant: 01 Seat
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 Seat
- Laboratory Attendant: 02 Seats
- Foreman (Horticulture): 02 Seats
- Assistant Archaeologist: 24 Seats
- Senior Technical Assistant: 01 Seat
- Planning Assistant: 01 Seat
- Geographer: 23 Seats
- Data Processing Assistant Grade ‘A’: 09 Seats
- Occupational Therapist: 06 Seats
- Technician: 01 Seat
- Draughtsman Grade-III: 01 Seat
- Stockman (Junior Grade): 02 Seats
- Carpet Training Officer: 51 Seats
- Laboratory Attendant: 01 Seat
- Farm Manager: 02 Seats
- Library and Information Assistant: 01 Seat
- Junior Technical Assistant: 01 Seat
- Senior Research Assistant: 02 Seats
- Assistant Plant Protection Officer (Chemistry): 09 Seats
- Junior Chemist: 01 Seat
- Senior Technical Assistant (Mechanical): 05 Seats
- Fieldman: 06 Seats
- Investigator: 01 Seat
- Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical): 01 Seat
SSC NWR Vacancy 2016 Eligibility Criteria
General / Open Backward Class need to pay of Rs. 100/- (Rupees Only Hundred Only) as application fee and rest of all category candidates no need to pay of exam fee.
Dear contenders should have completed their Master’s Degree/ P.G/B.Tech/B.Sc/Degree in relevant qualification department from a UGC recognized university or institution.
We are unable to provide the information about age relaxation because each post has required different age bar. Therefore, the applicants are advised to refer the job advertisement.
Nominees will be selected on the basis of their performance in OMR/Computer Based Examination.
How to Fill SSC NWR Application Form 2016
- Applicants are advised to visit official site at www.sscnwr.org or go to direct link as listed below.
- Navigate to main page, find out the link of SSCNWR Recruitment 2016 and open it.
- Download official notification and then start to read each and every single information before applying.
- After that, click on apply online link.
- Enter all required mandatory without any type of mistake.
- Upload your recent passport size colour photograph and signature in JPG format.
- Pay examination fee through online or offline mode.
- Verify all entered details and then press the submit button.
- Download system generated filled form and save PDF file on your PC.
- Take a printout and send it to below mentioned address.
“The Deputy Regional Director
Staff Selection Commission,
North Western Region,
Kendriya Sadan, Ground Floor,
Sector – 9A, Chandigarh – 160 009″
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for submission of registration: 27.08.2016
- Last date for submission of online application: 26.09.2016
Official Site: sscnwr.org
For more information about SSC NWR Recruitment 2016 with exam syllabus, pattern, exam date, call letter so please bookmark this web page by pressing CTRL+D.