SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017 notification and online application form release for 71000 vacancies (BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, SSF, NIA & Assam rifleman) at www.ssc.nic.in official site.
SSC GD Recruitment 2017: The Staff Selection Commission declared the advertisement for the SSC Constable GD Jobs 2017 in the department like BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, SSF, NIA and rifleman in Assam rifles for the 71,000 vacant posts available on its authority site i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. The candidates who are eligible for the available posts can apply online for getting their dream job.
Staff Selection Commission is also known as the SSC as a short form. Every year this organization comes with the different recruitment process for the available posts. This time also the organization declared the advertisement for the recruitment of 71,000 vacant seats for different posts. All the eligible candidates please fill up the online application form to appear in the examination for getting the job.
As per the declaration of the Employment News of the Week, the candidates apply online application form before the due date of application submission. After the successful of the registration process, the organization will declare the admit card for the registered candidates. All the candidates must have to download their admit card because without the admit card you will not to allowed in the examination hall. After this, the organization will conduct the examination at predefined centers and time.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017
|SSC Latest Notification|
|Name of the Department:||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Title:||Constable (GD)|
|Number of Jobs:||71,000|
|Job Type:||Central Govt Jobs|
SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
For applying online for available job post you all must have to qualify as per following details.
- The applicant must have to clear the examination of class 10th from the government approved institute.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years,
- Maximum age for this post is 23 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable is applicable as per the rules of the organization for the reserved category candidate.
- For general category candidate, the application fees are 50/- Rs.
- For reserved category candidate and women, there is no any kind of application fees.
SSC GD Exam Syllabus 2017
There will be the following pattern for the examination. All the interested candidates please check the paper style for getting for marks.
|Part A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|Part B||General Knowledge and Awareness||25||25||2 hours|
|Part C||Elementary Mathematics||25||25|
|Part D||English/ Hindi||25||25|
- For Males: 170 cms
- For Females: 157 cms
- For Male: Expanded 80 cms
- Minimum expansion 5 cms
- Proportionate as per the height and medical standard for male and female.
Steps for SSC GD Constable Online Application Form 2017
- Go to the official website of the organization.
- Find the link for “Apply Online” and click on that.
- Enter all your details such as name, address, mail id, phone number and etc. as asked in the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents such as your photograph, signature and etc. as asked in the application form.
- Pay the application fees via online payment method.
- After filling all the details submit the form.
- Save it and make the printout of it for further use.
Important Dates to Remind;
- Date of the advertisement: 11th November 2016
- Date of starting of application form: 11the November 2016
- Last date for application submission: 9th December 2016
- Date of admit card declaration: Before 10-15 days of the exam
- Date of the Examination: 15th to 22nd July 2017
Click to Download SSC Constable GD Notification 2017
Dear job seekers are advised to bookmark or save our website by pressing CTRL+D and get all latest information about SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure and lots more. If you have any doubt or query related to this article so please go to comment section and write down in given below box, we would like to provide a solution as soon as possible.