SSC CPO SI 2017-18 Notification, Online Application Form (BSF, CRPF, ITBP, CAPF Delhi Police) & Exam Date is released at ssc.nic.in official website.
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2017-2018: Staff Selection Commission has declared the advertisement for the recruitment of the intelligent employees for the available job posts. If you are looking for the government job after the completion of your education than here is the good news for all that job finders who are eagerly waiting for the official notification from any government organization. Then here is the good news that the SSC is going to declare the recruitment process for the available vacant posts. All the interested candidates can apply via online application form which is available on the official website of the organization.
|Latest SSC Vacancy 2017|
|SSC CHSL 2018 (28600+)||SSC MTS 2018 (8300+)|
|SSC Junior Translator 2017-18||SSC Stenographer 2017-18|
|SSC GD Bharti 2017-18||SSC Online|
|SSC JE 2017||SSC Scientific Assistant 2017 (1102)|
Staff Selection Commission is also known as the SSC as a short form. This organization is having the authority to conduct the examination whenever it will be required. Recently this organization declared the recruitment process for the available vacant post of the Sub Inspector, CRPF, BSF, SSB, CISF & various others. All the interested candidates can check their eligibility on the official website and apply to get the job. The organization invites all the interested candidates to apply from the 28th January 2017 to the last date of the application submission.
SSC CPO SI 2017-18 Notification
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector, CRPF, BSF, SSB, CISF & various others|
|Available Vacancies||Declared Soon|
|Type of the Job||Sarkari Naukri|
|Location of the Job||All over India|
|Starting Date of the Registration||28th January 2017|
|Last date of the Registration||5th March 2017|
|Type of the Declaration||Recruitment/Application form|
|Mode of Application||Online|
SSC CPO 2017 Delhi Police SI, ASI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the available job post the candidate have to refer the official website to check their qualification.
- Applicants who are interested in applying must have to clear their graduation from the government approved institute or organization.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years.
- The age limitation may vary according to the post so for the details of it please refer the official website.
- Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidate as per the norms of the candidates.
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
- To know the application fees you have to refer the official website.
- The selected candidate will get the attractive salary according to their post.
- To know more kindly refer the official website.
How to fill SSC CPO SI Online Application Form 2017-2018?
To apply for the available job post you have to perform some basic steps as described as following.
- Write the URL of the website in the web browser of your computer and hit the enter key to open the official website.
- On the home page of the website find “Apply Online” and click on that.
- Enter your details such as name, address, mail id, phone number and etc. in the application form.
- Upload the scanned document of your photograph and signature and etc.
- Make the online payment of the application fees.
- Click on the submit button to register yourself.
- Save the application form and make the printout of it for further use.
SSC CPO (SI & ASI) Notification 2017-18
If you have any query related to SSC CPO SI 2017-18 Notification then make a comment in below section. Our team will reply as soon as possible. For more information please bookmark this web page by pressing CTRL+D and get all latest updates.