SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017, Download Staff Selection Commission LDC DEO Call Letter, PA/SA Hall Ticket and SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Dates at ssc.nic.in.
SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card 2017: The call letter for LDC & DEO 2017 examination has been successfully uploaded on the Staff Selection Commission website at ssc.nic.in. Candidates who have applied for Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator posts can download their call letter from the primary web portal before the exam date. According to sources, a huge number of contenders had registered for this exam with a hope of selection in the SSC department. Here we are come up with this fresh article which is about the process of download the hall ticket, rules of the exam and how to clear the test etc.
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017
Date of computer based examination for Tier I is 07th January 2017. So please download your admission ticket as quickly as possible. As per the Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2016 notice, Staff Selection Commission will hold an examination for recruitment of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators, Lower Divisional Clerks, and Court Clerk in between 07th January 2017 to 05th February 2017.
Applications were invited from Indian Citizen who has completed 12th Standard or equivalent examination on or before 07th November 2016. The exam pattern and syllabus for Computer Based Written Examination (Tier-I) are as following. SSC LDC DEO Admit Card 2016 details are available on this page. Follow given instructions to get all the details.
ssc.nic.in CHSL 10+2 Admit Card
|Department Name:||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Total Number of Posts:||5133 Posts|
|Type of Job:||Government Jobs|
|Kind of Declaration:||Admit Card/Call Letter/Hall Ticket|
|Exam Date:||Tier 1: 07th January to 08th February 2017|
Tier 2: 09th July 2017 (10 AM to 11 AM)
|Availability Status of SSC CHSL Tier 2 admit card:||Available Now|
SSC LDC Admit Card 2017
Tier-II (Descriptive Paper):
Topics: General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness.
A candidate who will clear the CBT-Based test with good marks above the expected cut off marks will be invited to appear in descriptive type test where 100 marks question will be asked and the time duration to complete the paper will be one hour.
Topics of Tier II exam:
- Essay writing: 200-250 words
- Letter /Application writing: approximately 150-200 words
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: 33 Percent
- Language of Paper: Hindi or English
- Type of Test: Skill Test / Typing Test
- Merit List Evaluation: Tier-I and Tier-II marks will be considered at the time of designing of merit list.
SSC 10+2 Admit Card 2017 Download
- First of all, visit the official website of the staff selection commission at ssc.nic.in.
- Now, navigate to result tab or News and Announcement section and click on it.
- Find out the appropriate link from the same page.
- Enter registration number or DOB and Password into empty text boxes.
- Press SUBMIT or Download button.
- Wait while generating the call letter.
- Save and Print it for future use.
- To Save it press CTRl + S and to print it press CTRL + P.
Note: Carry a copy of call letter along with photo ID proof while going to attend the exam.
Bookmark this portal by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest Staff Selection Commission updates. If have any query related to the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017 then tell us by using the below comment segment. You can share this article on various social media site such as Facebook, Twitter or on Google Plus.