SSC CHSL 2017-2018 Recruitment with notification and application form for the posts of 28600 LDC, DEO, Clerk, PA/SA, MTS jobs is out at www.ssc.nic.in official site.
SSC CHSL Notification 2017-18: Are you looking for the government job ? Then here is the end of your waiting because Staff Selection Commission comes with the new job advertisement. High command is coming with the 28600 various posts like as Data Entry Operators, Lower Divisional Clerk, Upper Divisional Clerk, Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant. You can check more details on the official web portal which is www.ssc.nic.in.
|Check Online: SSC CHSL Result 2017 (Tier 2)|
Friend you have been completed the HSC and now looking for the central govt job then here is the good chance to apply for the various available posts. It is the fantastic news for all the job seekers who have been completed the 10+2 and currently looking for the job. So hurry up friends and apply for your dream job.
|Latest SSC Jobs 2017|
|SSC GD 2017 (71000+)||SSC MTS 2017 (8300+)|
|SSC Junior Translator 2017||SSC CPO SI 2017|
|SSC JE 2017||SSC Stenographer 2017|
SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission. It is organized to take the various examination for the available vacant seats. It is having the authority to hire the intelligent candidates under the ministry of the India. Every year SSC comes with the different recruitment process. This organization takes the written examination, Personal interview and physical screening test as per the requirement.
Every year number of job advertisement released by high authority board on its SSC Online portal. So, all Indian citizens are advised to get ready for new upcoming SSC Jobs and then apply before the closing date of accepting. Here, we have described all latest information related to eligibility criteria such as academic qualification, age perimeter, work experience, examination fee, application procedure etc.
SSC CHSL 2017-2018
|Name of Board:||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Total No. of Posts:||28600|
|Name of Examination:||Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Or 10+2 Examination 2017|
|Type of Job:||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location:||Anywhere in India|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017-18 Details
|Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant|
|Court Clerks Post|
|Data Entry Operator(DEO)|
|Lower Divisional Clerk(LDC)|
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2017-18
- Candidates who want to apply must pass the 10+2 from the government approved institute or any equivalent courses from government approved organization.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years for the eligibility.
- The age of candidate not more than the 27 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates.
|Post||Grade Pay||Pay Band|
|LDC||Rs. 1900||Rs. 5200-20200|
|Court Clerk||Rs. 1900||Rs. 5200-20200|
|DEO||Rs. 2400||Rs. 5200-20200|
|Postal Assistant And Sorting Assistant||Rs. 2400||Rs. 5200-20200|
SSC CHSL 10+2 Selection Process:
After the application submission process , the organization will conduct the written examination at the predefined location. There are two examinations first is the computer based written an exam. It is of objective type exam. Second is the descriptive type exam. After these two examinations, the personal interview will be there for the selected candidates. And final selection is based on the all over the performance of the candidate.
Steps for SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2017-2018
- Open the official website of the organization.
- Search for the career tab and click on that.
- Go to the Apply online link and click on that link for registering yourself.
- You can see one application form on your display screen.
- Enter all your details such as name, address, mail id, mobile number and etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like signature, photograph as asked by the organization.
- Verify all the details before the submission because once you submit all the details you are not allowed to edit that.
- Click on submit button to finally submit the form.
- Save it and make the printout of it for further use.
SSC CHSL Important Dates to Remind
- Starting date for the registration: Update soon
- Last date for application submission: Update soon
- Date of the computer-based examination: Update soon
- Date of the descriptive type paper: Update soon
SSC CHSL Job Profile & Job Location
- Dear candidates who have select Lower Division Clerk (LDC) is generally the first level of clerk in any Government Department.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) is responsible for operating data entering, maintaining and updating on a routine basis.
- For Postal & Sorting Assistants (PA/SA) is generally work in the postal department of Government of India.
Dear candidates are requested to visit the official portal and also connect with us for getting the latest information about upcoming SSC Vacancy 2018 for CGL, CHSL, Constable GD, Junior Engineer, Scientific Assistant, Stenographer, CPO, Income Tax Inspector and more.
Download SSC CHSL Official Notification 2018 (Link visible soon)
Download Tier II: SSC Admit Card 2017
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
For more details related to SSC CHSL 2017-2018 application procedure, payment, exam date, syllabus, previous year question paper and lots more so please save/bookmark our portal by pressing CTRL+D and also you have to check the official site of the organization.