SSC CHSL 2017 Recruitment with notification and application form for the posts of 28600 LDC, DEO, Clerk, PA/SA, MTS jobs is out at www.ssc.nic.in official site.
SSC CHSL Notification 2017: Are you looking for the government job…??? Then here is the end of your waiting because Staff Selection Commission comes with the new job advertisement. High command is coming with the 28600 various posts like as Data Entry Operators, Lower Divisional Clerk, Upper Divisional Clerk, Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant. You can check more details on the official web portal which is www.ssc.nic.in.
Friend you have been completed the HSC and now looking for the central govt job then here is the good chance to apply for the various available posts. It is the fantastic news for all the job seekers who have been completed the 10+2 and currently looking for the job. So hurry up friends and apply for your dream job.
SSC stand for Staff Selection Commission. It is organized to take the various examination for the available vacant seats . It is having the authority to hire the intelligent candidates under the ministry of the India. Every year SSC comes with the different recruitment process. This organization takes the written examination, Personal interview and physical screening test as per the requirement.
SSC CHSL 2017
Name of Board: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Total No. of Posts: 28600
Name of Examination: Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Or 10+2 Examination 2017
- DEO : – Data Entry Operators
- LDC :-Lower Divisional Clerk
- UDC :– Upper Divisional Clerk or Court Clerk
- PA :- Postal Assistant
- SA :– Sorting Assistant
Type of Job: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Anywhere in India
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 Details
|Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant|
|Court Clerks Post|
|Data Entry Operator(DEO)|
|Lower Divisional Clerk(LDC)|
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2017
- Candidates who want to apply must pass the 10+2 from the government approved institute or any equivalent courses from government approved organization.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years for the eligibility.
- The age of candidate not more than the 27 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates.
|Post||Grade Pay||Pay Band|
|LDC||Rs. 1900||Rs. 5200-20200|
|Court Clerk||Rs. 1900||Rs. 5200-20200|
|DEO||Rs. 2400||Rs. 5200-20200|
|Postal Assistant And Sorting Assistant||Rs. 2400||Rs. 5200-20200|
After the application submission process , the organization will conduct the written examination at the predefined location. There are two examinations first is the computer based written an exam. It is of objective type exam. Second is the descriptive type exam. After these two examinations, the personal interview will be there for the selected candidates. And final selection is based on the all over the performance of the candidate.
Steps for SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2017
- Open the official website of the organization.
- Search for the career tab and click on that.
- Go to the Apply online link and click on that link for registering yourself.
- You can see one application form on your display screen.
- Enter all your details such as name, address, mail id, mobile number and etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like signature, photograph as asked by the organization.
- Verify all the details before the submission because once you submit all the details you are not allowed to edit that.
- Click on submit button to finally submit the form.
- Save it and make the printout of it for further use.
Important Date to Remind
- Starting date for the registration: Update soon
- Last date for application submission: Update soon
- Date of the computer-based examination: Update soon
- Date of the descriptive type paper: Update soon
Download SSC CHSL Official Notification 2017
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
For more details related to SSC CHSL 2017 application procedure, payment, exam date, syllabus, previous year question paper and lots more so please save/bookmark our portal by pressing CTRL+D and also you have to check the official site of the organization.