RSMSSB Rajasthan Lab Assistant Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 1896 Raj School and College Lab Sahayak vacant posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job via the official website of the rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Vacancy 2016: Candidates who completed their studies and now looking for the Government job so for those intelligent and capable candidates here is the awesome news. The government of Rajasthan releases the advertisement for the recruitment of the lab assistant. There are 1896 vacant posts available for the awesome candidates. The organization decided to recruit those vacant places by taking exam and interviews. So first of all the candidates have to refer its official website i.e. rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in for the eligibility criteria after checking all the limitation eligible candidates will apply for this Rajasthan Lab Sahayak Jobs.
Very the first user must have to register for the written examination. Afer the successful completion of registration process, call latter will be uploaded on its official web portal. Applicants must have to download the call letter for the exam. The applicant who does not have the call letter will be disqualified from the entire recruitment process. After getting hall ticket user came to know about exam date, venue and syllabus and etc. So with the help of provided details candidate can prepare well for the written exam. After finishing all this process organization conducts written an exam at predefined places.
The candidates who qualified in the written examination will be allowed to give the personal interview. After this 2 phase of the selection method, the organization will give to legal call letter for your job and the joining date of the job with required details.
RSMSSB Rajasthan Lab Assistant Recruitment 2016
Organization: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
Total Posts: 1896
Job Role: Laboratory Assistant (Prayogshala Sahayak)
Job Category: State Government Job
Job Place: Anywhere in Rajasthan
Application Mode: Online mode only
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum age of the candidate is 18 years and maximum age is 35 years for this post.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates.
- The candidates who completed their bachelor degree in science stream or any certified course in science department under well-recognized institute.
- Knowledge of Devnagri and Hindi and Rajasthani must be required.
- Rs. 650/- For General/ OBC (Creamy layer)/ Special Backward Class (SBC) Category
- Rs. 450/- For OBC/ SBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Local Candidates Category
- Rs. 350/- For SC/ ST Category
- Selected candidate can get Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2800/-.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date of Advertisement: 22.09.2016
- Starting date of online registration: 26.09.2016
- Due date for registration: 26.10.2016
- RSMSSB Admit Card 2016 Download Process Starts From 07-10 days before exam date
- Date of Examination: 13.11.2016
How to apply online RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2016?
We are here to give you easy steps to apply for this job so that you don’t have to face any troubles when you are going to apply. Follow the steps as given below:
- Open the official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Find the career link on the home page of the website.
- After getting relevant link click on that.
- Check all the limitation and criteria and read all the details very carefully.
- Click on the application Form and you can see your form on your computer screen.
- Enter all your details as asked in the application form.
- Upload the required scanned documents.
- Verify all the given details before going to submit.
- Click on submit button and submit the form.
- Take print out of the application form for future use.
In Case, candidates have any query related to RSMSSB Rajasthan Lab Assistant Recruitment 2016, Admit Card, Result and Exam date then make a comment in below box.