RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017 notification for 4155 vacancies of Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician jobs with application form is released at rrbmumbai.gov.in.
RRB Mumbai ALP Recruitment 2017: Worried about the future after the completion of studies ? Then looks at here because Railway Recruitment Board gives you the golden chance to give the job to ALP Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III in terms of RRB ALP Recruitment along with application form and notification link available at rrbmumbai.gov.in. So, all candidates can apply online for 4155 vacancies before the due date of accepting.
Download: RRB Admit Card 2017
Railway Recruitment Board is known as RRB as a short form. RRB is the government organization in India. It was started from 1998. RRB is the organization under the government of India. Work of the RRB is to recruit the new employees as per the requirements to do work in the Indian Railway. There are 21 boards are available in different parts of India.
Candidates who are interested in this recruitment process can visit the official website for more information such that educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, job location and etc.
RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017
Name of Organization : Railway Recruitment Board
Job Name: Technician, Asst. Loco pilot
Total Numbers of Vacancies : 4155
Job Type: Railway Jobs
Job Place: Mumbai
Railway Mumbai Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have to pass the SSC of the ITI from the well-recognized university.
- For the post of Loco Pilot, the age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 25 years.
- For the post of technician the minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and the maximum age is 28 years.
- You have to visit the official notification for the salary details.
- As per the government rules, it may differ by posts.
- Interested candidates can apply and will allow for the written examination.
- Candidates who will clear the written exam will be shortlisted for the personal interview.
Apply Online::>> Railway Recruitment 2017 (Upcoming 20000+ Jobs)
How to Apply RRB Mumbai Online Application Form 2016
- Interested candidates must have to open the official web page.
- Find the link of a recruitment process.
- After getting that you have to click on apply online.
- There will be application form displayed on your computer screen.
- After reading all the information carefully check your eligibility criteria.
- Enter all your details as per asked in the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents such as photo, Signature and etc.
- Before going to submit the application form once verify all the entered details.
- Click on submit button.
- Make the online payment of the application fees.
- Save your application form and payment receipt and make the print out of that for the future usage.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of application submission will be declared soon.
- The last date to apply will be released soon.
Official Site: www.rrbmumbai.gov.in
After the successful registration process, a user must have to keep in touch with the official website for further notification related to RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017. After the registration process, the organization will declare the date of the exam. The user must have to download the call letter from the official web portal. Candidates who will not have the call letter not be allowed to enter the examination hall. After the exam, the organization will declare the result with a cut off marks. Candidates who will clear the written exam allowed giving the personal interview. After that, the selected candidates will get the call letter. For more details you can check the official website.