REPCO Bank Results 2016 has released its Junior Assistant, Clerk & Probationary Officer (PO) merit list and expected cut off marks available at repcobank.com.
REPCO JA PO Merit List 2016: Repatriates Cooperative and Finance and Development Bank conducted the exam for the post of Junior Assistant and Probationary Officer. After completion of the exam, the time is the declaration of the results. Here is the news for applied candidates that organization upload the results of the examination with merit list and cut off marks on its official web portal i.e. repcobank.com . So hurry up and go to the web page and check your exam score card.
REPCO stands for Repatriates Cooperative and Finance and Development Bank.It was established in 1969 by Government of India. It has been handled by Ministry Home affairs and operated only in states of South India. Every year numbers of employment news issued for all Indian citizens who want to join in Bank Jobs. Recently, this bank has released most awaited job advertisement for 75 vacancies of PO, JA and Clerk post.
Before some time REPCO Bank comes with the recruitment process of 75 vacant posts. Organization invites all the capable and intelligent candidates to apply for the various available posts. Many of us wanted to do a job in banking sector so here is the chance to get your dream job. All the interested candidates checked their eligibility and then applied for the post of Junior Assistant and Probationary Officer. After the registration process, the organization held the written exam for all registered candidates . The exam was conducted on 18th and 19 September 2016.After the examination, all the candidates are eagerly waiting for the results and cut off ratio. Now the end of their waiting because organization declares the result on its official website.
Candidates who will get more marks than the cut off marks can allow appearing in the second round of the exam. Candidates who will get fewer marks than the cut off marks will be disqualified from the entire recruitment process. It is suggested to go to the official web portal to check your result.
Great News!!! Dear aspirants who had appeared written examination which was held on 17th & 18th Sept 2016 at various exam centres because recently, authority members of REPCO Bank released most awaited result of PO and Clerk post on its sitee.
REPCO Bank Results 2016
Organization: Repatriates Cooperative and Finance and Development Bank (REPCO)
Job Role: Junior Assistant (JA)/ Clerk & Probationary Officer (PO)
Total Vacancies: 75 Seats
- 60 posts for Junior Assistant
- 15 posts for Probationary Officer
Job Place: South Indian States
Job Category: Sarkari Naukri
Category: Result/ Merit List/ Cut off Marks
Examination Date: 17th & 18th September 2016
REPCO Bank Probationary Officer Cut Off
State wise available posts:
- There are 50 posts available in Tamil Nadu & Puducherry.
- 6 posts available in Karnataka.
- 4 posts in Andhra Pradesh & Telangana.
- For the post of Probationary officer minimum age is 21 years and maximum age should be 30 years.
- For the post of Junior, Assistant age should between 21 to 28 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates who are having Graduation or post graduation degree from recognizes institute are applicable.
- Starting Date for Applying Online: 11th August 2016
- Last Date for Applying Online: 31st August 2016
- Starting Date for Exam Call Letter Downloading: 12th September 2016 onwards
- Date of Repco Bank Exam: 17th September 2016 and 18th September 2016
REPCO Bank Clerk Exam Result 2016
Candidates who applied for the post of Junior Assistant and Probationary Officer now able to see their result on its official website. After the announcement of the results candidates can get their score card uploaded in web portal you can download that by follow some steps as mentioned below.
- Open the official website
- Find the link of Results and click on that.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth for authentication.
- Now you are redirected on another window and you can see your result on your display screen.
- Download your score card by clicking on download link.
- You can also download merit list as a PDF formatted file.
Official Website: www.repcobank.com
Bookmark Free Job Alert portal and grab latest updates related to REPCO Bank Results 2016 declaration date, cut off and merit list. Dear aspirants can share your feedback or query using comment section. Our team will soon try to reply via on air.