RBI Recruitment 2018 application form for SO, PO, Assistant, Manager and Grade B Officer jobs with notification has released at www.rbi.org.in portal.
Reserve Bank of India Assistant 2018 Recruitment: Reserve Bank of India declared the official notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer, Specialized Officer and Assistant and other posts on its we portal rbi.org.in. Well qualified and interested candidates can check their criteria and apply for this job. RBI invites all the qualified candidates to fill online application form which is available on its website.
Read: SBI Recruitment 2018
Reserve Bank of India is also known as RBI as its short form.The Reserve Bank of India is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee.The RBI plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India. It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union. The general superintendence and direction of the RBI is entrusted with the 21-member Central Board of Directors: the Governor, 4 Deputy Governors, 2 Finance Ministry representatives, 10 government-nominated directors to represent important elements of India’s economy, and 4 directors to represent local boards headquartered at Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and New Delhi.The bank is headed by the Governor and the post is currently held by economist Urijit Patel.
RBI Vacancy 2018: Every year RBI released the job notification for required employees in various posts. Currently, RBI declared the job notification for hiring the vacant posts of Probationary Officer, Specialist Officer and many other posts. It is the golden opportunity for the job seekers who wanted to make their carrier in banking sector under government of India. It is the most awaiting moment when RBI declared the job notification so hurry up and catch the golden opportunity for being part of one of the most reputed bank in India.
Read: Railway Recruitment 2018
For more details please log on to RBI official website download job advertisement and read all information related to eligibility criteria such as academic qualification, age bar, work experience, selection procedure etc.
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Number of Vacancies||It will be declared as soon as possible|
|Registration Mode||Online Only|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
www.rbi.org.in Jobs Details
Here, we have mentioned all information related to eligibility criteria such as academic qualification, age limitation, fee structure, selection method etc.
- Interested candidates must have completed their 10th/ 12th/ Graduation or its equivalent degree from recognized board or institute.
- Age of Applicant must be equal or more than 18 years of age.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable for reserved category as per the Rules of Central Government.
- Pay grade will be as per the central government norms
- For more detail information you can refer its official website.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
Read: BOB Recruitment 2018
RBI Online Application Form 2018
Note: All aspirants are strictly advised to enter all correct detail and relevant documents white online application form process otherwise your registration form will be rejected.
Dear job seekers are requested to follow given below without any type of mistake.
- Open the official website www.rbi.org.in
- Go to the recruitment section and choose interesting post for job
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- Register with your details as asked by the organization.
- Upload your scanned documents like passport size photo and signature.
- Submit the application form by clicking on submit button.
- Take a print out of registration form for further use.
Important Dates to Remind:
- Start date online application form will be declared as soon as possible.
- Last date for submission online application form will be declared soon.
Download: RBI Assistant Admit Card 2018
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Dear job seekers who have interested to grab latest details for RBI Recruitment 2018 so those all are advised to bookmark our site by pressing CTRL+D. Candidates have any problem with eligibility criteria so you can write a difficulty in given below box, we would like to provide your solution via on air.