Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2016 online application form & notification available at punjabrevenue.nic.in for 2084 vacancies of Revenue Canal Patwari Posts.
Punjab Revenue Patwari Notification 2016: Punjab Revenue Department has announced most marvelous job opportunity to all applicable applicants who have to search for Punjab Govt Jobs they can apply online application form for 2038 posts of Revenue / Canal Patwari on its site at www.punjabrevenue.nic.in. Dear jobs seekers are advised to submit online form before the due date of accepting.
Hello friends…!! first I want to introduce the meaning and the duty of this job. I think it’s necessary to know what is our work in this field so introducing this I explain that the word “patwari” It is Hindi word it means village accountant. In Gujarati we can say that Talati Mantri.
- Patwari is an administrative government position in the rural part of Indian sub continent.
- Duties of the patwari are maintain the record of crops in the village, collection of tax and etc.
It is good news for the job seekers who are looking for the latest job under Punjab government. Punjab revenue gives the advertisement to recruit the 2084 employees for canal patwari job.
Candidates can apply online or offline according to their convenience. There are mainly two rounds in selection process. Personal interview is followed by written exam.
Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2016
Board Name: Punjab Revenue Department
Total Vacancies: 2038
- There are 1227 posts for Revenue Patwari
- 857 posts are available for Canal Patwari
Job Category: Recruitment
Last Date: Last date of submission of application form is 4th October 2016
Punjab Revenue Patwari Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Participates must have to completed their graduation in any field under the recognized university with minimum passing marks.
Age of the candidates must be between the 18 years to 37 years. There will be age relaxation for reserved category.
- Personal interview followed by written exam.
Candidates who cleared the first round of written exam are eligible for the interview. Participate must have to clear the written test to appear in the interview.
Exam fee is 800/- Rs. For the general category and 400/- Rs for reserved category. Candidates should know that the application fee is not refundable. Participates are requested to pay the fees with the application form.
There is one beneficial process for the candidates. Candidates can make practice for the exam using the provided link in the official site. You can also see the patterns of paper and the kind of questions.
How to Apply Punjab Patwari Online Application Form 2016
- Open the official page using link www.punjabrevenue.nic.in
- Do login on main site.
- Then refer the eligibility criteria and all the detail information about this job.
- Candidates who fulfill all the criteria can open the application form.
- Fill your details with the help of guidelines given with each and every field.
- Make Payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Then submit the form and complete the process of application.
- Make print out of your application form and Save your registration number for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Due date to Submit Online Application Form : – 4th October 2016
- Punjab Revenue Patwari Exam Date : – will be declared soon
Official Website: www.punjabrevenue.nic.in
Bookmark efreejobalert.in by pressing CTRL+D and grab all latest information about Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2016 admit card, exam date, pattern etc.