Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 PHHC Clerk Application Form/Notification for 327 Vacancies is out at highcourtchd.gov.in.
PHHC Clerk Recruitment 2017: Punjab and Haryana High Court invites online applications from an eligible Indian citizen for filling up empty posts of clerk in the Subordinate Courts of Haryana. Before applying online, please make sure you are fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria such as age limit and education qualification should require applying without wasting time. Details Tentative vacancy position of clerks has been furnished in a tabular format. Under the article, you may find the payable application fee, salary/emoluments, selection process and how to apply online etc. Applicants are hereby informed that degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent qualification is mandatory.
On this page, we have updated Employment Notice No.No. 19C/SSSC/HR/2016 along with Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Guideline to Fill Registration Form, Category wise relaxations and much more. We want to describe all useful information in stepwise format. The whole recruitment process will be headed by Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) on behalf of District and Sessions Judges of the State of Haryana.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Punjab and Haryana High Court|
|Total Posts||327 Vacancies|
|Job Role||Recruitment of Clerk Posts|
|Kind of Declaration||Job Notification is available with online application form|
|Type of Job||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Punjab and Haryana|
PHHC Clerk Notification 2017 PDF
Important Note: Department reserves rights to increase or decrease the total number of posts without any notice. Category wise relaxation in age, salary, pay and allowances will be governed as per the latest rules of government of Haryana.
According to Job Advertisement No.19C/SSSC/HR/2016, The exam will be conducted in the month of March/April 2017 but the final date will be notified on the official site only. So all applied job hunters are advised to regularly visit the website. Here we will update data such as Direct Link to download exam syllabus, paper scheme, model papers, admit card for test etc.
Punjab Haryana HC Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit(As on 01st January 2016);
Here the category wise age limitation is given.
- For General Category: Minimum: 18 Years & Maximum 42 Years
- SC/ST of Haryana: 18 Years & Maximum 47 Years
- BC of Haryana: 18 Years & Maximum 47 Years
- Ex-servicemen of Haryana/PHC of Haryana/In Service Employees: Read notification
Education Qualification: The requirement of education qualification is as following:
- a degree of Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science
Note: The applicant should fulfill the condition of qualification on the last date of receipt of applications.
- Written Exam
- Computer Proficiency Test(part I: Word Processing Test & Computer Typing Test in English at the speed of 30 W.P.M)
- Computer Proficiency Test(Part II: Spread Sheet Test)
- Document Verification Test
- Merit List(It shall be prepared on the basis of performance of Written Test)
How to Fill Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Application Form 2017
- Registration Step I: In first steps, you will get registration Id and Password and print the Cash Deposit Receipt for fee payment.
- Registration Step II: Fill all the details carefully.
- Upload photographs and signature and Fee payment details.
- At last LOCK & SUBMIT application form.
- Save and print the application form for future use.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23.01.2017
- Fee payment last date: 25.01.2017
- Last date for application form submission: 27.01.2017
Do not forget to share Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 details with your facebook friends. For bookmark this website, press CTRL + D.