Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2016 with IOF Group C application form and notification for the posts of 568 OFC Examiner DBW vacancies is available to apply at www.ofchanda.gov.in
Ordnance Factory Chandrapur recruitment 2016: Ordnance Factory, Chanda has issued online application for all Indian citizens for the following various Group- ‘C’ Industrial posts from the applicants who are fulfilling the required academic qualification as mentioned below. There are total 568 vacancies of DBW, Examiner, FGM, Carpenter, Electrician, Machinist, Book Binder, Mason, Compositor, Blacksmith, Turner and more vacancies available on its www.ofchanda.gov.in. Dear job seekers who have looking for latest govt jobs in Ordnance Factory can apply for online registration before the due date of accepting.
Lets us know about Ordnance Factory Chanda was established in the year 1964 and initial production commenced in 1970. OFC is totally undertaking by Indian Ordnance Factories and it is an ISO 9001:2008 Organization. The factory main purpose to design for medium and High Calibre Ammunition Manufacturing Unit with necessary auxiliaries for producing and Explosive and Non Explosive components. This factory is one of the largest factories located in Chanda, Maharashtra state.
Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2016
Organization By: Ordnance Factory, Chanda
Job Name: Group ‘C’ Industrial Posts.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Placement: Maharashtra
Total Number of Posts: 568
- DBW: 422
- Examiner: 52
- FGM: 20
- Millwright: 16
- Electrician: 11
- Carpenter: 09
- Painter: 09
- Turner: 09
- Rigger: 04
- Mason: 04
- Blacksmith: 03
- Boiler Attendant: 03
- Compositor: 02
- Book Binder: 02
- Fitter Auto: 01
- Machinist: 01
Application Mode: On-line Only
OFC Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Dear aspirants should have completed their 10th pass and ITI from a government approved board or institute.
Age of interested candidates must be between 18 years to 28 / 32 years while upper age relaxation will be applicable category wise as per government norms.
Applicants will be selected on various examination phases like as Written Test, Trade Test / Interview, Skill Test and Medical Test.
How to Apply IOF Chanda Group C Application Form 2016?
- Login to official website or go to direct link as provided below.
- Navigate to Recruitment section is given on a homepage of the site.
- Click the link to “OFC Group ‘C’ Industrial Job Notification”.
- Read carefully all information related to academic and personal.
- After that you can start to fill online form without any mistake.
- Upload all necessary documents like Passport Size Colour Photo, Signature etc.
- Deposit your exam fees using Factory Copy of Bank Challan.
- Verify all entered details and then click the submit button.
- Download system generated filled form.
- Press Ctrl+P and take a print out of it.
Note: One application form along with Bank Challan and send it through postal services to the address given below.
“The Senior General Manager/ General Manager,
Ordnance Factory Chanda,
Maharashtra – 442501″
Useful Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online applications: 29.08.2016
- Closing date for receiving of online registration: 19.09.2016
- Ordnance Factory Chanda Admit Card available date: 15 days prior exam date
- Date of written exam: In November/December 2016
Official Website: www.ofchanda.gov.in
Save or Bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D for getting latest news about Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2016 along with syllabus, exam pattern, exam date, call letter etc. If you have any query or feedback related to this article so please write a comment on comment box. Our expert team try to provide 100% solution as soon as possible.