NVS Recruitment 2017-2018 notification for 2184 vacancies of TGT, PGT online application form available at mecbsegov.in and navodaya.nic.in official site.
NVS PGT TGT Recruitment 2016-2018: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti wants to recruit the 2184 employees in Post Graduate Teachers & Trained Graduate Teachers. For getting more information about this you are suggested to visit official website www.mecbsegov.in. Dear candidates who want to make a career in teaching field they all are applicable to apply online application form on or before the due date of accepting. Here, we have provided important details about academic qualification, age limit, salary scale, exam fee etc.
Check: SBI Recruitment 2016
JNV stands for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas are a system of schools for in India. They are run by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, New Delhi, organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Education, and Government of India. It allows the students only of classes VI to XII.JNV is specially organized to find talented students from rural area and providing higher education to them whose financial capacity is not to put their children in best resident school.
NVS Recruitment 2017-2018
JNV is existed in all over India except Tamilnadu. There are approximately 598 JNV in all around India. For having admission in JNV student must have to pass the entrance exam called JNVST.
Good news….!!! Good news…!!! There is one good news for the job seekers who wants to work in teaching field and wants to share their knowledge with the talented students in well known organization.
Check: Income Tax Recruitment
In today’s world the education is most important for all the children and most of the parents are worried about the bright future of their children. As we all know that the place of the teacher is most important in student’s life. So its golden opportunity for you to be that special person in student’s life and help them to build the bright future. So wake up fast and do the registration before the last date and catch this golden opportunity.
NVS PGT TGT Vacancy 2017-18
Name of Organization: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
Total Vacancies: 2184 posts
Post wise details:
- Assistant Commissioner : 02 seats
- Principal : 40 seats
- PGT : 880 seats
- Trained Graduate Teachers L: 235 seats
Job Location: All over India
Job Category: Central Government Job
NVS Teachers Jobs 2017-2018
- Candidates who completed their graduation or post graduation or PGDiploma or B.E. or B.Tech. Or B.Ed. From recognized university can apply for this job.
- For the Assistant Commissioner post maximum age is 45 years.
- For the Trained Graduate Teachers & Miscellaneous category age limit is 35 years.
- For post of Post Graduate Teacher age must be up to 40 years.
- For post of Principal the minimum age is 35 years and maximum age is 45 years.
- First, the written test will be conducted and after that the personal interview is there for qualifying candidates.
- 1500/- for post of Principal & Assistant Commissioner
- 1000/- For post of TGT, PGT, Misc., Regional language teacher
- Selected candidates can get fantastic salary on the base of the post and as per the rules of central government. You are suggested to check the official website for more information.
NVS Jobs 2016 Application Form
- Open the official website mecbsegov.in
- After that you have to search for the latest recruitment link and go through that.
- On the base of your interest you can go further and will get the detail information and application form.
- Then start to fill your details and do the registration and pay the fee for specific post you want to apply.
- Make print out and keep that safe with you for further use.
Important Dates to Remind:
- Starting date for apply online form: Update Soon
- Last date to apply online for this job: Update Soon
Read: NVS Teacher Syllabus
Official Website: www.mecbsegov.in
Dear candidates are advised to stay connect with us for getting latest update regarding the NVS Recruitment 2017-2018 admit card, call letter, exam syllabus, exam date, material and previous year question paper. Bookmark our site by pressing CTRL+D and also touch with us for all social media like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus etc.