MP Post Office Recruitment 2017 Apply Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Application Form and Gramin Dak Sevak Notification for 1859 Vacancies Released at www.appost.in Official Site.
MP Post GDS Recruitment 2017: Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle recently released the notification for the MP Postal Circle Recruitment for 1859 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak job opening. The Postal Department heartily invites all the interested and eligible candidates to apply and get the job in the Postal Department of Madhya Pradesh. To MP Postal Circle GDS apply online first you have to check the eligibility criteria. For that, you have to look at the official website of the department.
MP Post Office Recruitment 2017
The Department of Post is the government operated the postal system in India. It is the most widely postal system in the world. The country has been divided into 22 postal circles. Each circle headed by a Chief Postmaster General. It was established in 1858. Every year this department declares the recruitment process whenever it requires.
Apply Online for India Post Office Recruitment 2017 for Other Circles
To apply for the available post you must have to qualified from the above-described criteria. After checking your qualification you can apply above-described registration process on the official web portal of the postal department. If you are having any kind of the query about how to apply MP Postal Dak Sevak application form, what to do then no need to worry. We are here to help you all the ways. We provide some steps to help you as per the following.
MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 Details
|MP Postal Circle Dak Sevak Bharti Details|
|Name of the Department||MP Postal Circle|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Type of the Job||State Government Job|
|Location of the Job||Madhya Pradesh|
|Type of the Declaration||Recruitment/Application form|
|Date of the Exam||Will be updated soon|
MP Postal GDS Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the available job post you have to check your eligibility as described as following.
- Rs. 100/- is the examination fee for the candidates.
- The age of the interested candidates should between the 18 years to 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the government.
- The interested candidates have to complete the class 10th or equivalent from the government approved institute or university.
MP Post Office GDS Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- The selected candidates will get the attractive salary of Rs. 25000/-
Steps for DOP MP Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2017
- Enter the www.indiapost.gov.in in your web browser and hit the enter key.
- The official website of the postal department will be opened on your display screen.
- On the home page of the website find for “Direct Recruitment of Madhya Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak 2017” and click on that.
- There will be one application form.
- Enter your details such as your name, address, mail id and etc. as asked in the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph, signature and etc as per the instruction is given in the application form.
- Make the payment of the application fees.
- Verify all the entered details before clicking on submit button because once you submit your form you will not allow editing any details.
- Finally, click on submit button to register yourself.
Save the application form and receipt of the payment and make the printout of it for further use.
MP Post Office GDS Jobs 2017 Apply Online Dates
- Release date of official advertisement: 03.04.2017
- Starting date to apply online registration: 03.04.2017
- Due date for submission of online applications: 02.05.2017
- Due date to pay Examination/Application Fees: 02.05.2017
To know more about the MP Post Office Recruitment 2017 process you have to refer the official website of the department. You have to keep in touch with the official website to get the updated notification from the postal department.