MOMA Scholarship 2017-18 Status, MOMA Scholarship Sanctioned List, Application Form, Merit List at www.momascholarship.gov.in.
MOMA Scholarship Renewal: Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA) is the department which provides the financial help to those students who wants to do the higher studies but not able to pay the fees for the courses. In our country, there are many children who want to study further and wanted to live their dreams but they didi not have enough money to pay the fees so for those all students this is the best chance to grab the scholarship and do the education like graduation and post graduation and etc.
The Ministry of Minority Affairs is also known as MOMA as a short form. It came into existence from 2006. For applying to grab this scholarship you first have to complete the registration process. After that, the department will declare the shortlist of the candidates who win the chance to get the scholarship.
MOMA Scholarship 2017-18
|Name of the Ministry||Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA)|
|Usage||Scholarship for Students|
|Total number of students||Approximately 20,000 Every Year|
|Covered Location||All Over India|
MOMA Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
To get this scholarship the student has to eligible for the eligibility criteria. Some criteria are described as following.
- Applicant must have to do the study in the India.
- The interested student must have to get the 60%in the HSC.
- There are 30% reserved seats for the girls.
- Selection procedure will be done on the basis of merit list only.
- Only two students per family are allowed to apply for this scholarship.
- The number of the students in every state is fixed. No more or no less student will get the scholarship.
For applying to this scheme the students have to some necessary documents as described as following.
- The hard copy of the result of the 12th standard.
- The hard copy of the application form with the signature of the higher authorities.
- Receipt of the paid fees for the particular course for which the student applied.
- The student can get their scholarship directly in their bank account so the details of the banking are also required.
MOMA Scholarship Renewal
|Maintenance allowance||Rs. 10000/year||Rs.5000/year|
|Course fee||Rs. 20,000/year||Rs.20,000/year|
To get the Scholarship of MOMA you have to first apply for it. You have to submit the application form which is available on the official website of the department.
How to Apply MOMA Scholarship Application Form 2017
- Open the official website of the department.
- Find “Apply Online” on the home page of the website.
- After getting the link click on that.
- Enter all your details as asked in the application form.
- Attach the scanned documents as per the given instruction in the application form.
- Save your form.
- Make the printout of it for further use.
MOMA Scholarship Sanctioned List 2017-18
After the completion of the registration process, the department will publish the list of the selected candidates. You can see the shortlist on the official web portal of the department.
You must have to renew your scholarship every year if you want to get it back in the next year also. For the renewal of the scholarship, you must have the renewal ID which will be given by the department at the time of registration.
For more details kindly refer the official website of the MOMA Scholarship 2017-18. Hurry up and check your eligibility and apply for the scholarship and get the chance to get it and complete your dream of higher education.