KVS Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016 application form for 6205 jobs of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Principals, PGT, TGT and PRT posts is available at kvsangathan.nic.in and jobapply.in/kvs official site.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2016: Great news for all job hunters because Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan declared the recruitment for 6205 vacant posts for the Principals, Graduate Teacher (Group B), Trained Graduate Teacher (Group B) and Primary Teacher (PRT) (Group B) . Interested and eligible aspirants may apply via online application method from its official site kvsangathan.nic.in. Candidates who finished their studies and now looking for the latest government jobs for those here is a golden opportunity to grab this job recruitment and apply for the various declared posts. Nowadays many of us looking for the KVS Primary Teacher Jobs because of some key features suck like safety , holidays, pay scale and etc. To do the job in the acadamic field is the dream of many of us so now its time to make your dream true and go for the latest sarkari naukri in teaching field.
Kendriya Vidyalaya is an organization of government school in India. Main advantages of this school are that if parents face the job posting that there will no changes in their children’s academic life because there are lots of school in all over India and in all the Kendriya Vidyalaya syllabus is same so it is the biggest advantage to admit the children in this organization.
KVS Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016
Name of Department:Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
Job Title:Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT), Primary Teacher (PRT),Principal
Total No. of Vacancies: 6205 Empty Seats
- Graduate Teacher (Group B): 690 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Group B): 926 Posts
- Primary Teacher (PRT) (Group B): 4499 Posts
Job Category: Sarkari Jobs
Job Location: Anywhere in India
KVS PGT TGT PRT Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Those who are going to apply KVS Recruitment 2016 they must have completed their Graduation, Posts Graduation from well recognized University or Institution with minimum qualifying marks. Here is complete required education qualification for KVS Jobs as posts wise mentioned below:
- Principal: Dear candidates should have Master’s Degree with 45 % aggregate marks with B.Ed or its equivalent.
- Post-Graduate Teacher: Dear aspirants who want to apply this post they must be completed M.Sc from Regional College of Education of NCERT or Master’s Degree or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
- Post-Graduate Teacher (Computer Science): BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc./’B’ & ‘C’ Level DOEACC with minimum 50% marks.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGTs): Bachelor Degree from Regional College of education of NCERT with at least 50 % marks. Knowledge of computer is a must.
- Principal: 35 to 50 years
- PGT: 40 years
- TGT: 35 years
- Primary Teacher: 30 years
Note: There is age relaxation is applicable to the deserving candidates as per rules and norms 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for women (SC/ST) except for the posts of Principal.
Nominees who get selected for the above posts will get the following amount as per rules of the government:
- Principal Jobs: RS.15 ,600/- – Rs.39, 100/- along with Grade Pay RS.7, 600/-
- PGT Jobs: RS. 9, 300/- – Rs.34, 800/- + along with Grade Pay RS. 4, 800/-
- TGT Jobs: RS. 9, 300/- – Rs.34, 800/- + along with Grade Pay RS 4, 600/-
- PRT Jobs: RS. 9, 300/- – Rs.34, 800/- + along with Grade Pay RS. 4, 200/-
How to Apply KVS PGT TGT Recruitment 2016
- All the candidates must have to open the official web page for registration.
- Find the link for the application form and click on that.
- Give tour details as asked in the form.
- Upload scanned copy of photo and sign and other required documents.
- Verify all the details before going to submit the application.
- Submit your form and note the registration number and given password for further use.
- Make print out of the application form for future usage.
Important Date to Remind:
- Online registration starts from 27th September 2016
- Last Date for Online Registration is 17th October 2016
- Last date of Application Fees is 22nd October 2016
- Exam Date (Tentative): November/December 2016
Official Site: kvsangathan.nic.in
Dear viewers are advised to bookmark our site by pressing CTRL+D because Our teams time to time release important details of KVS Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016, admit card, exam syllabus etc. If you have any query so please write a given below box, we would like to provide your solution as soon as possible.