KPTCL Admit Card 2016 Junior Lineman JSA & JLM Hall Ticket for CESCOM, BESCOM, HESCOM with exam dates is available to download at www.kptcl.com
KPTCL JLM Hall Ticket 2016: Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited is going to upload the call letter for the written examination which will conduct in the month of October. So all the register candidates can download the exam hall ticket at official site i.e. www.kptcl.com before going for the examination.
The KPTCL stands for Karnataka Power Transmission corporation Limited. The original organization was Karnataka electricity board. It generates electric power by the hydroelectric,thermal and diesel method. This organization starts on 20th July 1970.
The applicants who completed their study in the electrical department can apply for this job post. After checking all the eligibility and age limitation candidate can apply via online application mode. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the state government job for those candidates here is the golden opportunity to apply and grab the chance to do the job in the field of their interest. State government job is very beneficial for as safety purpose and pays scale and all the benefits are very good.
KPTCL Admit Card 2016
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited
Total Number of Posts: 6213 Posts
- Junior Station Attendant (Backlog): 61
- Junior Lineman: 6010
- Junior Lineman (Backlog): 142
Job Location: In Karnataka
Job Category: Government Job
Exam Date: Will be declared soon
List of Participating Companies:
- Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL)
- Bangalore Electricity Supply Company (BESCOM)
- Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Company (CESCOM)
- Hubli Electricity Supply Company (HESCOM)
The admit card is a very useful document for the candidate. Admit card contains the details about the exam date,venue of the exam time of exam and etc. Registered candidates must have to download the admit card before going to the examination hall. A candidate who does not have to admit card will be disqualified from the entire recruitment process.
- Educational eligibility: The candidate who completed the SSC from any recognized organization can apply for this job.
- Age Limitation: The age of a candidate should be between 18 years to 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of state government.
- Selection Process: The candidate will be selection on the basis of the performance in the examination.
- Application Fees: For general category candidate, the fees are 200/- Rs. and for reserved category candidate is 100/- Rs.
Candidate must have to carry the admit card while going for the examination along with the one photocopy of identity proof. Candidates who do not have ID card or admit card will be disqualified. Any electronics items such as calculators, mobile phones etc. are strictly prohibited at the examination center. If any candidate will having such items then they will be disqualified by the organization.
KPTCL JLM Admit Card 2016
- Open the official website with given URL.
- Login using given registered username and password
- Search the link for the admit card download.
- After getting relevant link click on that.
- You can see you admit card on your display screen.
- Take print out for the further usage.
Authority Site: www.kptcl.com
The candidate has to refer the official website regularly for the latest news about the examination. For more detail information about the KPTCL Admit Card 2016, you can visit the official web page. Registered candidates can also download the practice papers to getting well prepared for the examination. Solution and answer will be there for the old exam papers so it has been easy for a user to getting prepared with unknown topics and questions.
All the very best for the exam…!!!