KPSC Recruitment 2016 notification and application form for 526 posts of Stenographer Typist jobs at kpsc.kar.nic.in official site.
KPSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2016: Karnataka Public Service Commission declare the advertisement for the vacancy of the Stenographer and Typist for the 526 vacant seats. Hurry up friends and apply for the available job. You can apply via the online application form on the official website of the organization i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in.
KPSC stands for Karnataka Public Service Commission. It was formed by the constitution of India. Main work of this department is to recruit the eligible candidates for the public services. The head office of the department is situated in the Bangalore. Every year this department releases the notification for the available job posts.
Good news for all the job seekers who completed their graduation and currently searching for the job. All the graduate candidates can apply for this job posts. Before going to apply you all are suggested to go through the official website and read all the instructions carefully. As we provide all the required information on this page only.
KPSC Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization : Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Name of the Post : Stenographer and Typist
Available vacancies : 526
- Stenographer : 94
- Typist :432
Job Location : Karnataka
Job Type: Government Job
Official website : www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Karnataka PSC Steno Typist Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Rs. 25 is the application fees for the candidates.
- Age of the candidate should not more than the 35 years.
- The candidate must have to clear the 12th Pass and the Graduation from the government approved board or university.
- Diploma in the specific subject is also allowed for this job post.
- for the post of Stenographer, the candidate must have the knowledge about the stenography.
- For the post of the typist , the candidate must have the speed in Hindi, English and Gujarati typing on the computer.
- Rs. 14450/- to Rs. 26700/- for the job of the stenographer.
- Rs. 11600/- to Rs. 21000/- for the post of the typist.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
Steps for KPSC Online Application Form 2016
- Open the official website of the organization.
- Read all the official notification and instruction before going to apply.
- Check your eligibility and terms and conditions.
- Search the link of Apply Online and click on that.
- Enter all your detail such as name, address, email id, phone number and etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like signature and passport size photograph as asked by the organization.
- Verify all the entered details before going to submit.
- Click on submit button .
- Save it and make the printout of the application form for further use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of the apply online: 16.11.2016
- Last date for the submission of application form: 15.12.2016
- Available date of download the admit card: Notify soon
- Date of the examination: Declared soon
“Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Telephone number : 080- 30574957
- Fax Number : 080-22266481
- Mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
For more information about the KPSC Recruitment 2016 educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, and etc. you can visit the official website of the organization. To known more about the selection procedure you must have to check the official website. If you have the query related to the instructions you can call on given toll-free number which is available on the official website.