KPSC Recruitment 2017 notification and application form for 1180 posts of Excise Guard, Excise Sub Inspector and Abkari Guard (Female) is released at kpsc.kar.nic.in official site.
KPSC Excise Guard Recruitment 2017: High authority board of Karnataka PSC has decided to appoint new employees for 952 posts of Excise Guards (Male), 152 posts of Excise Sub Inspector and 51 posts of Abkari (Excise) Guard (Female). So, all young and talented aspirants apply online application form before the 30th March 2017 because it is closing date to submission online. Interested candidates visit the official website which is kpsc.kar.nic.in and then fill up online form without any type of mistake.
KPSC Recruitment 2017
KPSC stands for Karnataka Public Service Commission. It was formed by the constitution of India. Main work of this department is to recruit the eligible candidates for the public services. The head office of the department is situated in the Bangalore. Every year this department releases the notification for the available job posts.
Good news for all the job seekers who completed their graduation and currently searching for the job. All the graduate candidates can apply for this job posts. Before going to apply you all are suggested to go through the official website and read all the instructions carefully. As we provide all the required information on this page only.
KPSC Excise Guard Recruitment 2017
|KPSC Vacancy 2017 Details|
|Name of the Organization :||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Total Numbers of Vacancies:||1180|
|Job Type:||Government Job|
|Closing date to Apply Online:||30.03.2017|
- Closing Date to Submission Online Applications: 30/03/2017
- Last Date To Pay Exaniation Fees: 31/03/2017
- Excise Sub Inspector Exam Date: 30/04/2017
- Excise Guard Written Exam Date: 07/05/2017
KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment 2017
All job seekers who want to government jobs in Karnataka state. Those all young and talented applicants are advised to apply online application form for First Division Assistant (FDA) and Second Division Assistant (SDA) through Karnataka Public Service Commission official site which is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
As per employment news paper, higher authority board has started online registration form on 06th December 2016 to submit online form before 04th January 2017. Dear candidates are requested to submit your form before the due date of accepting.
Number of the Post: 823
Job Location : Karnataka
- Closing date for submission of online application: 04/01/2017
- FDA Written Exam : 05/02/2017
- SDA Written Exam: 12/02/2017
- Computer test for FDA and SDA: 11/02/2017
KPSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2017
Karnataka Public Service Commission declare the advertisement for the vacancy of the Stenographer and Typist for the 526 vacant seats. Hurry up friends and apply for the available job. You can apply via the online application form on the official website of the organization i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Available vacancies : 526
- Stenographer : 94
- Typist :432
Karnataka PSC Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Rs. 25 is the application fees for the candidates.
- Age of the candidate should not more than the 35 years.
- The candidate must have to clear the 12th Pass and the Graduation from the government approved board or university.
- Diploma in the specific subject is also allowed for this job post.
- for the post of Stenographer, the candidate must have the knowledge about the stenography.
- For the post of the typist , the candidate must have the speed in Hindi, English and Gujarati typing on the computer.
- Rs. 14450/- to Rs. 26700/- for the job of the stenographer.
- Rs. 11600/- to Rs. 21000/- for the post of the typist.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
Steps for KPSC Application Form 2017
- Open the official website of the organization.
- Read all the official notification and instruction before going to apply.
- Check your eligibility and terms and conditions.
- Search the link of Apply Online and click on that.
- Enter all your detail such as name, address, email id, phone number and etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like signature and passport size photograph as asked by the organization.
- Verify all the entered details before going to submit.
- Click on submit button .
- Save it and make the printout of the application form for further use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of the apply online: 16.11.2016
- Last date for the submission of application form: 15.12.2016
- Available date of download the admit card: Notify soon
- Date of the examination: Declared soon
“Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Telephone number : 080- 30574957
- Fax Number : 080-22266481
- Mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
For more information about the KPSC Recruitment 2017 educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, and etc. you can visit the official website of the organization. To known more about the selection procedure you must have to check the official website. If you have the query related to the instructions you can call on given toll-free number which is available on the official website.