Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2017 application form & notification for 594 vacancies of Postman, Mail Guard jobs available only on keralapost.gov.in official website.
Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017: It’s great news from Postal Department of Kerala Circle. The DOP Kerala has decided to recruit young and talented nominees to 594 empty posts of Postman and Mail Guard in various districts offices and circles. Nominees who belong to Kerala state having 10th class pass certificate, they can apply online for Kerala Postman/Mail Guard Jobs 2017. Dear job hunters, kindly visit the official website at www.keralapost.gov.in and fill up online registration form before the due date.
Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2017
Registration links will activate from 16th January 2017 and closed on 14th February 2017. The Postman and Mailguard will be appointed in Railway Mail Service (RMS) Division. Incomplete application form will summarily be rejected and nominees shall lead to rejection of candidature from whole recruitment procedure. Nominees are hereby informed that scanned copies of photograph and signature are required to submit while registering online form.
The application will consider as invalid in case the applicants has not paid an application fee. Payable amount is Rs.100/-(As Application Fee) and Rs.400(as exam fee). Kindly check mode of fee payment and relevant bank name before submitting the application fee. There is no other way to accept the chargeable amount. Kerala Postal Circle Postman Notification 2017 in order to know about the age limit, application fee, education qualification, salary and how to apply online for Kerala Post Office Postman Jobs 2017.
www.keralapost.gov.in recruitment 2017
|Department Name||Department of Post, Kerala|
|Total Number of Vacancies||594 posts|
|Type of Job||Govt Jobs in Kerala|
|Job Location||Anywhere in State|
|Kind of Declaration||Application Form/Notification|
|Category Wise Post Distribution||Postman|
|Starting Date to Apply||16th January 2017|
|Closing Date to Apply||14th February 2017|
Kerala Postal Circle Postman Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Nominees age should be in between 21st to 27th Year as on 14th February 2017.
- Upper relaxation in age will applicable as per the government norms.
Education Qualification: Contenders who are seeking for post office jobs and completed 10th class exam from any recognized board or school can apply online before the last date.
Application Fee: All categories male and female candidates will have to pay Rs.100/- as application fee and Rs.400/- as exam fee.SC, ST, PH and all Women (female) category candidates are free to pay the exam fee.
- Written Aptitude Test
- Merit List based on Written Test Marks
- Document Verification
Probation Period: Two Years
- Selected candidate will get the salary of Rs.Rs.21700/- to Rs.69100/- per month.
- Other allowance and grade pay is given as per the govt norms.
Steps to Fill Kerala Post Office Postman Application Form 2017
- First of all, visit the official website at www.keralapost.gov.in.
- Navigate to Apply Online link and click on it.
- Fill all the vital details carefully.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Make fee payment or add the paid fee details.
- Press SUBMIT button.
- Save and Print the application for future use.
Date to Keep Remember:
- Starting of Online Registration: 16th January 2017
- Last date to apply online: 14th February 2017
- Fee payment last date: 17th February 2017
- Postman Written Aptitude Test Exam Date: 9th April 2017 (Sunday)(Tentative)
Do share this article Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2017 in your friend circle. For bookmark this website press CTRL + D.