Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017 wants to hire the 2626 vacancies of KSP Civil Police Constable Bharti with application form and notification available at www.ksp.gov.in.
KSP Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2017: Karnataka State Police Department is looking for the talented and hard working people for the various vacant posts such as Civil Police Constable. Candidates who completed their studies and willing to do the Police Jobs may apply for this job. It is the fantastic news for the job seekers who are waiting for the latest government job of the field of their interest. So, here KSP gives you golden chance to grab this opportunity and go ahead towards your dream job because recently, authority member has published most awaited notification for 2626 vacancies for all job hunters who have belonged to this state.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017
KSP stands for Karnataka State Police is an organization for the agency of law for Indian state Karnataka. Head of this force is Director General of Police. It was established in the year of 1965. The main aim of this force is to provide the safety and do action on the violence and criminal activities in the state.
www.ksp.gov.in Civil Constable Recruitment
|Department Name:||Karnataka State Police|
|City Wise Vacancies:|
|Job Category:||Defence Jobs|
Karnataka Police Constable Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For Men/ Women: 19 yrs. – 25 yrs. (General)
- 19 yrs. – 27 yrs. (SC/ ST)
- Head Constable: For Men/ Women: 19 yrs. – 25 yrs.
- PSI: For Men/ Women: Minimum age should be 21 yrs. & Maximum age should be 28 yrs.
- ACP/ DSP: Men/ Women: 21 yrs-35 yrs. (age relaxation norms as per govt. rules).
The eligibility for this post is the candidate should have passed PUC exam or 12th examination from recognized institution/ Board.
- For Civil Police Constable: The applicants are eligible if they have passed PUC, 12th Standard education from recognized board (CBSS, ICSE, or SSE) or University.
- For PSI: Candidates must have Bachelor Degree from recognized Board/ University.
- For ACP/ DSP: Applicants should have done Post Graduate Degree from recognized University/ Colleges.
- For General category have to pay Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST category need to pay Rs.100/-
KSP Civil Police Constable Jobs 2017 Selection Procedure
The candidates are selected on the basis of performance in:
- Written test
- Endurance test
- Physical Standard test
The Karnataka Police selection process of these posts involves:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Number of Attempts :
- For General Candidates : 4 attempts
- For OBC: 7 attempts
- For SC/ST: No limit.
KSP Recruitment 2017 Civil Police Constable Application Form
- All the candidates must have to open the official web page for registration.
- Find the link for the application form and click on that.
- Give your details as asked in the form.
- Upload scanned copy of photo and sign and other required documents.
- Verify all the details before going to submit the application.
- Submit your form and note the registration number and given the password for further use.
- Make a printout of the application form for future usage.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online registration starts from 27.05.2017
- Online registration closed on 12.06.2017
- Last date of payment of exam fee: 14.06.2017
- Exam Date will be declared soon.
All job seekers who had applied online application form for Constable post they must be download admit card because without KSP Constable Call Letter 2017, you can’t able to appear physical or written examination.
Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in
All the interested candidates are suggested to refer the official web page for more information about Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017 eligibility, pay scale and etc. For more new government jobs you are requested to bookmark our portal by pressing CTRL+D for getting latest job alert.