Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2016 wants to hire the 5855 vacant posts of Civil Police Constable (Men, Women), Armed Police Constable (Men) and Sub Inspector Posts with application form and notification available at www.ksp.gov.in.
KSP Civil Police Constable Notification 2016: Karnataka State Police Department is looking for the talented and hard working people for the various vacant posts such as Constable & Sub Inspector. Candidates who completed their studies and willing to do the Police Jobs may apply for this job. It is the fantastic news for the job seekers who are waiting for the latest government job of the field of their interest. So, here KSP gives you golden chance to grab this opportunity and go ahead towards your dream job because recently, authority member has published most awaited notification for 5855 vacancies for all job hunters who have belonged to this state.
KSP stands for Karnataka State Police is an organization for the agency of law for Indian state Karnataka. Head of this force is Director General of Police. It was established in the year of 1965. The main aim of this force is to provide the safety and do action on the violence and criminal activities in the state.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2016
Department Name : Karnataka State Police
Total Jobs: 5855
- Civil Police Constable
- Armed Police Constable
- Sub- Inspector
- CAR/ DAR & KSRP
Job Location: Karnataka
Job Category: Government Job
Karnataka Police constable Vacancy 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- For Men/ Women: 19 yrs. – 25 yrs. (General)
- 19 yrs. – 27 yrs. (SC/ ST)
- Head Constable: For Men/ Women: 19 yrs. – 25 yrs.
- PSI: For Men/ Women: Minimum age should be 21 yrs. & Maximum age should be 28 yrs.
- ACP/ DSP: Men/ Women: 21 yrs-35 yrs. (age relaxation norms as per govt. rules).
The eligibility for this post is the candidate should have passed PUC exam or 12th examination from recognized institution/ Board.
- For Head Constable: The applicants are eligible if they have passed 10+2 examination from recognized board or university
- For PSI: Candidates must have Bachelor Degree from recognized Board/ University.
- For ACP/ DSP: Applicants should have done Post Graduate Degree from recognized University/ Colleges.
The candidates are selected on the basis of performance in:
- Written test
- Endurance test
- Physical Standard test
The Karnataka Police selection process of these posts involves:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Number of Attempts :
- For General Candidates : 4 attempts
- For OBC: 7 attempts
- For SC/ST: No limit.
Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- All the candidates must have to open the official web page for registration.
- Find the link for the application form and click on that.
- Give your details as asked in the form.
- Upload scanned copy of photo and sign and other required documents.
- Verify all the details before going to submit the application.
- Submit your form and note the registration number and given the password for further use.
- Make a printout of the application form for future usage.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online registration starts from 19th September 2016
- Online registration closed on 17th October 2016
- Exam Date will be declared soon.
Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in
All the interested candidates are suggested to refer the official web page for more information about Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2016 eligibility, pay scale and etc. For more new government jobs you are requested to bookmark our portal by pressing CTRL+D for getting latest job alert.