JSSC Recruitment 2017, Jharkhand PSC PGT Teacher online application form/notification for PGTTCE 513 Open Vacancies is available to apply at jssc.in.
JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2017: Hello, friends…. Here is the fantastic news for all job seekers. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission declare the advertisement to recruit the 513 jobs of Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) for Chemistry, History and Physics subjects. So all the eligible candidates can register their self before the due date of the application submission. Hurry up friends and do your registration to get the latest government job. You can apply via the online application from the official website of the organization which is www.jssc.in.
JSSC stands for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. It works under the state government of Jharkhand. The headquarter of the organization is situated in the capital of the state Jharkhand, Ranchi. Main work of this organization is to recruit the staff for the various department and institute of the state government.
Every year JSSC comes with the various recruitment process for available vacant posts. Currently, the organization declared the news that government of Jharkhand wants to recruit the 513 post graduate teachers for the various subjects. Many of us completed their study and waiting for the latest government jobs. So for those job hunters here is the golden opportunity to apply and get their dream job. So all the interested candidates are requested to check their eligibility and submit the application form before the due date of application submission.
JSSC Recruitment 2017
Department Name: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Name of the Post: Post-Graduate Teacher
Total Vacancies : 513
- Physics:- 171
- Chemistry:- 171
- History:- 171
Job Type : Teaching Jobs
Jharkhand SSC Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years.
- Maximum age of the applicant should be 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates.
- The applicant must have to complete the post graduation in a relevant subject or B.Ed. from the recognized university or institute.
- For general and OBC category candidates the application fee is 500/- Rs.
- For other category candidates, it is the 125/- Rs.
- Prelim Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Apply Jharkhand PSC PGT Online Application Form 2017 ?
- Open the official website of the organization.
- Read all the instructions carefully and check your eligibility before going to apply for the available post.
- Enter all your details such as name, address, mail id, phone number and etc as asked by the organization.
- Upload the scanned documents such that photograph, signature as asked in the application form.
- Verify all your details before going to click on submit button because all once you click on submit button you can not edit any information.
- Click on submit button to register yourself.
- Make the online payment of the application fees.
- Save your application form and make the printout of the form for the further use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of the online application submission: 1st December 2016
- Last date of the submission of the application form: 30th December 2016.
- Date of the examination: Will be declared soon
Official Site: www.jssc.in
The user can check more details on the official web portal. You must have to keep in touch with the official website to get the updated notification about JSSC Recruitment 2017. All the dates such as the admit card download, date of the examination, merit list, results, and etc. will be available on its official webpage as according to the level of the recruitment.