JK Police Constable Admit Card 2016, Jammu Kashmir IRP Battalion exam hall ticket and Armed/Executive call letter with PST, PET exam date available to download at jkpolice.gov.in.
JK Police Constable Call Letter 2016: Recently, Jammu a& Kashmir Police Department announced most awaited Employment News for the post of 5381 Constable vacancies in IRP Battalion, Armed Police and Executive Police. After the completion of online registration procedure, higher authority members released JK Police Constable call letter 2016 along with exam date available only on jkpolice.gov.in official site. So, dear candidates who had applied online form on or before 20th November 2016, they can download their admission slips as soon as possible because without this documents you can’t appear written examination.
JK Police Constable Admit Card 2016
Let’s us know about Jammu and Kashmir Police. This force department is the law enforcement agency and it was set up in 1873. The main responsibilities of JK Police is law enforcement and investigation within the 22 districts of the state. At present, this state works with the Indian Army, the Central Reserve Police Force and other Paramilitary Forces. There are total 83000 current employees working in Jammu and Kashmir Police Force. Total four special agencies which are Intelligence Unit, Commando Force, Security Battalion and Special Operations Group.
Just a few months ago, high command of Jammu & Kashmir Police Dept was released total 5381 vacancies of IRP Battalion, Armed Police and Executive Police. The online registration was started on 25th October to completed on 20th November 2016. Huge numbers of young and talented people applied online form as Constable in J&K Police (Armed/Executive) against the vacancies in the pay band-I of Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200/- with Rs. 1900/- Grade Pay in accordance with the conditions of the employment as prescribed under J&K Special Recruitment Rules 2015 notified vide SRO 202 dated 30.06.2015.
J&K Police Constable PET/PST Admit card
Name of the Department : Jammu & Kashmir Police Department
Post Title: Constable
Total Number of Empty Vacant: 5381
- IRP Battalion: 4340
- Armed Police: 386
- Executive Police: 655
Type of Declaration: Admit Card / Hall Ticket / Call Letter
Job Type: Government Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir
Posting Location: Anywhere in State
Admit Card Available Date: Update soon
JK Police Constable Exam Date: 20th March 2017
Selection procedure will be basis of their performance in Physical Endurance Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Written Examination only for the candidates who qualify the PET and PST exam.
- For PET: There is three type of tests which are Long Race (1600 meters in 06 minutes for males and 100 meters in 06 minutes for females), Pushups (Total 20), and Short Put (14 ½ ).
- For PST: High board will be measurement f Height and Chest the applicants are also required to carry their original documents.
- For Written Test: There are total 100 marks of objective type of question will be asked the question paper. Time duration is 120 minutes based on OMR sheets.
Steps to Download J&K Police Admit Card 2016
- Dear nominees may visit @jkpolice.gov.in.
- Navigate to home page and find out admit card link of Armed Constable Examination, 2016 and click on it.
- Open the link and enter all required fields i.e. registration number/roll number, birth date, and other detail.
- Press login or submit button.
- Download hall ticket as PDF files on your computer.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Bookmark efreejobalert.in web portal by pressing CTRL+D and grab latest updates about JK Police Constable Admit Card 2016, exam date, PST/PET date and lot more.