JAC TET Results 2017 Jharkhand TET Merit List of Paper 1 & 2, JTET Cut Off Marks is available at jac.nic.in official portal.
Jharkhand TET Result 2017 of paper-1 and paper-2 which was conducted by Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) and the exam result is of Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET) will be going to declare on its official website. So all the applied candidates can check their results from the official web portal.
A large number of candidates are waiting for the government job in the academic field. So for those job seekers here is the golden chance to apply for the Teacher’s Eligibility Test. Thousands of interested and eligible candidates was applied for this job. After the completion of successful registration process, the organization released the hall ticket for the paper-1 and paper-2. The examination was conducted on 20th November 2016 at a predefined location. Now the applied candidates are eagerly waiting for the JAC TET 2017 Result.
On 20th November 2016 , Jharkhand Teacher’s Eligibility Test was conducted for recruitment of teachers in government schools. After completion of the examination, the organization declares the date of answer key release and the date of result declaration.
JAC TET Results 2017
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Government|
|Name of the Exam||Jharkhand Teacher’s Eligibility Test|
|Date of Exam|
|JAC TET Exam Result Date 2016:||Update soon|
|Job Type :||Sarkari Naukri|
|Job Location :||Jharkhand|
|Official website :||www.jac.nic.in|
JTET Results 2017
Jharkhand TET Exam Pattern
- It was an objective type of written examination.
- Each question carried one marks.
- There is no negative marking system.
- Level test of 150 marks was conducted with the objective written test of 150 marks.
- There was 30 questions of Child Development and Pedagogy for 30 marks.
- 30 questions of Language I(Hindi/English )Urdu/English for Urdu teacher for 30 marks.
- 30 questions of Language II ( Regional Language)
- 30 questions of Mathematics.
- 30 questions of environmental studies.
- Total 150 questions for 150 marks.
Paper -2 Details
- Level-2 examination for those candidates who wanted to do the job in higher secondary.
- There was 30 questions of Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory) for 30 marks.
- 30 questions for Language (Hindi/English/Urdu)(compulsory) for 30 marks.
- 30 questions for Language II (compulsory) Regional Language.
- 60 questions for For Mathematics and Science teacher for 60 marks.
- 60 questions for For Social Science teacher for 60 marks
- Total 210 marks for 210 questions.
A large number of candidates was applied for the available job posts. After the examination is time to declare the results. All the applied candidates are eagerly waiting for the results. So here is the end of their waiting. The organization is going to declare the result on its official website.
How to check the Jharkhand TET Result 2017?
If you want instant result so please follow given below steps and grab your exam score card very easily.
- Open the official web page.
- Search for the result tabs on the home page of a website.
- After getting relevant link click on that.
- You can see one login screen on your display screen.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth as asked by the organization.
- You will be redirected to another window after submitting your details.
- You can see your result with a list on your display screen.
- Save it and make the print out for further usage.
Update: All lovely candidates are advised to visit authority portal in regular basis as well as touch with us for latest updates.
For more detail information you have to refer the official web portal. You must have to keep in touch with the official website for getting the updates notification of JAC TET Results 2017. All other information about further selection round will be declared soon on its official web page. If you have any query related to this article so you can write your question in given below box.