ISRO Recruitment 2017 Application Form for 313 jobs of Assistant and Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Notification is released at www.isro.gov.in.
ISRO Assistant Recruitment 2017: Indian Space Research Organization announced the awesome news for the job finders. After the completion of the education, many people are looking for the Latest ISRO Job. So for those here is the beneficial announcement is available. ISRO is going to recruit the 313 vacant posts for the Assistant and Upper Division Clerk (UDC) posts. The ISRO invites all the interested candidates to refer the official website which is www.isro.gov.in and apply for it if you are eligible.
ISRO Recruitment 2017
Indian Space Research Organization is also famous as ISRO as a short form.It is the space agency of the government of India. The head quarter of this is located in the Banglore. The main aim of this agency is searching something new and useful technology for space. The ISRO formed in 1962. It is managed by the Department of Space. This department is having the right to hire the employees for the available vacant post whenever it requires.
Recently the ISRO announced the advertisement for the recruitment process for the 313 available various vacant posts. The ISRO gives the chance to all the interested candidates. They announced to refer the official website to check the eligibility criteria and apply for the available posts if you are eligible.
www.isro.gov.in Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Department||Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)|
|Name of the Post||Various available posts|
|Type of the Job||Government Job|
|Location of the Job||All Over India|
|Type of the Declaration||Recruitment/Application form|
|Mode of the application||Online Only|
ISRO Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant for filling up in ISRO Centres/ Units: 272 Vacancies
- Ahmedabad: 20 Posts
- Bengaluru: 97 Posts
- Hyderabad: 27 Posts
- New Delhi: 04 Posts
- Sriharikota: 35 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram: 89 Posts
2. Upper Division Clerk (UDC) for filling up in Department of Space: 02 Vacancies
- Department of Space Bengaluru – 02 Posts
3. Assistant for filling-up at Autonomous Institutions/ Central PSU under Dept. of Space: 39 Vacancies
- Ahmedabad: 16 Posts
- Bengaluru: 07 Posts
- Hyderabad: Post
- New Delhi: 4 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Assistant Jobs 2017
For getting the job you have to first register yourself via online registration form which is available on the official website of the ISRO. But before going to apply first of all you have to check your eligibility criteria which are mentioned as below.
- The age of the interested candidates should be between the 18 years to 26 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the Indian government.
- The interested candidates must have the degree in any stream with first class from the government approved institute.
- The applicant must have the knowledge of the computer.
- Rs. 100/- is the registration fees for all the applicants.
- You can make payment via credit/debit card for making the online payment.
- For offline payment, you can do it via challan(SBI branch).
- The selected candidate will get the attractive salary scale as decided by the department.
- To know more about the salary structure you can refer the official website of the ISRO.
ISRO Assistant UDC Online Application Form 2017
- Go to the official website.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Feed your details as asked in the form.
- Make payment of application fees.
- Click on submit button.
- Save your form and make the printout of it.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 11/07/2017
- Last date for submission of online application: 31/07/2017
- ISRO Assistant UDC Exam Date: 15/10/2017
Official Site: www.isro.gov.in | www.isac.gov.in
To know more anything about the ISRO Recruitment 2017 process please go through the official website of the ISRO. You can call toll free number or post a comment for any kind of the query.