IRB Police Recruitment 2017 Notification/Application Form for 17000 IRB Special Police Battalion Bharti of Constable and Class IV Vacancies in Jammu Kashmir, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh and Odisha States available at official website.
IRB Police Constable Recruitment 2017: IRB stands for Indian Reserve Battalions. It is also known as the police force and works for the security purpose. Every state has their own Battalions. Every year the organization declares the recruitment process for the available vacant posts. Recently the organization posted the advertisement for the 17000 constable post. All the interested candidates please refer the official website and check your eligibility. If you are eligible to give the examination than apply online for the available posts.
Good news for the all job finder. Indian government declared the IRB Police Vacancy 2017 of 17000 constable posts. So hurry up friends and check your eligibility and apply online for the vacant posts.
IRB Police Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organization : Indian Reserve Battalion
Post Name : Police constable
Available vacancies : 17000+
Job Type : Central Government job/Indian Reserve Battalion Job 2016-2017
IRB Police Bharti 2017 in Jammu & Kashmir/Chhattisgarh/Jharkhand/Odisha
|Name of the States||Total IRBs||No. of Posts|
|J & K||05||5000|
The selection process is carried out by various tasks such as physical measurement , written examination , Medical test and etc. After submission of the application form, there will be the personal interview and medical check up and etc. If you clear all the stages then you can get the job.
IRB Police Constable Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
IRB Police Constable Jobs 2017 Education Qualification:
- Candidates must have to clear the SSC from the government approved board.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years
- Maximum age of the applicant should be 25 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates.
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Medical check up
- Personal Interview
Indian Reserve Battalion Recruitment 2017
IRB advertised the recruitment of the 17000 vacant posts. It is the golden opportunity for all the job seekers who wanted to work in government sector. So go fast and refer the official website and apply for this posts. First of all the Physical measurement will be there. After clearing that you have to give the written examination. All the phases of the examination must have to clear for getting this job.
Many of us having the dream to work under the government sector. So here is the opportunities for those job seekers who wanted to do a job after completion of the SSC or HSC. Currently, the IRB declared the advertisement for the 17000 constable posts.
How to Apply IRB Police Special Police Battalion Constable Application Form 2017?
- Open the official website of the organization.
- Find for the Latest job o the home page of the website.
- Search for the IRB constable notification PDF and click on that.
- Hit the enter on the apply online button.
- Enter all your details such as name, address, email id , date of birth and etc.
- Verify once before going to submit the details.
- Upload the scanned documents as suggested by the organization.
- Make the payment of the application fees via online mode only.
- Click on submit button.
- Save the application form and make the print out of it.
- Note down the registration number and password which was auto generated.
For more information user have to visit the official website of the organization. You can also check the syllabus of the examination on the web portal. You can make online practice for the examination. So hurry up friends and apply for your dream job of IRB Police Recruitment 2017.