IPPB Result 2017 India Post Payments Bank Officer Scale I II III Exam Results Score Card Indian Post Bank Assistant Manager Cut off Marks and Merit List is available at www.indiapost.gov.in official portal.
India Post Payments Bank Result 2017: The India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has been recently conducted the online-based examination for the post of Assistant Manager JMGS Scale-I MMGS Scale-II & III Officer on 17th Dec 2016, 07th & 8th Jan 2017 at various places in India. Huge numbers of applicants had submitted an online application form and those all are looking for IPPB Result 2017 For Officer Scale 1, 2 & 3. The link of result will be activated at www.indiapost.gov.in official website in the month of Jan or Feb 2017. All candidates who had applied as well appeared the written test can check the official website in regular Interval.
According to official notification of IPPB, There are 1710 vacancies of Scale I, II & III Officers posts will be appointed in the year of 2017. Those candidates who had applied online application form the last date of application process can check IPPB Scale I, II, & III Exam Cut off Marks 2017. As we know, competition is very high for government jobs because all students who had completed their 12th Class then after that, they all are started the tuition or examination preparation for government job in SSC, Post office, Bank, Railway etc.
Selection Procedure of IPPB:
Online Application Form: those candidates who have completed their education as per IPPB recruitment notification can fill online application form before the last date of process.
Online Examination: applied candidates should be present in online examination.
Interview: Those candidates who had qualified the online examination will eligible to take a part of Interview Section.
IPPB Result 2017
|Name of Recruitment Body||India Post Payments Bank|
|Total No. of Post:||1710 posts|
|Name of Post:||Officer Scale-I, II & III|
|Type of Declaration:||Results/Cut Off Marks|
|Type of Job:||India Post Office Vacancy 2017|
|Date of Online Examination:||17th Dec 2016, 07th & 8th Jan 2017|
|Expected Date of Result:||Feb-March 2017|
Name of Posts:
- JMGS Scale I
- Assistant Manager (Territory)
- MMGS Scale II
- Manager (Area Sales, Area Operations, Product Research, User Experience-UX, Treasury Settlements & Reconciliation, User Interface – UI, Account Payable, HR Generalist Manpower Planning & Recruitment Performance Management System, Branch HR & Administration, Corporate HR & Administration, Administration, Hindi Cell, Compliance Support & Reporting, Customer Acquisition Support, Digital Technology Innovation, Vendor Management – Hardware/Software/Services)
- MMGS Scale III
- Senior Manager (Branch, Sales Operation, Digital Marketing, Branding & Marketing, Customer Service, Branch Operations, Financial Planning & Budgeting, UI/ UX, System/Database Administration, IT Project Management, Network/Infrastructure Administration, Program Management)
- SMGS Scale V
- AGM (Marketing, Customer Service)
- Scale II, III, & V Officers: 17th Dec 2016
- Scale I Officers: 07th Jan 2017 (Saturday) & 08th Jan 2017
IPPB Cut Off 2016-2017
|Sr. No.||Category Names||Expected Cutoffs|
|01.||General (GEN)||80-85 marks|
|02.||Other Backward Class (OBC)||75-80 marks|
|03.||Scheduled Castes (SC)||55-60 marks|
|04.||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||50-55 marks|
|05.||Persons with Disability (PwD)||45-50 marks|
India Post Payments Bank Result 2017
- Log on to official website portal of IPPB.
- Search the link of IPPB Scale I, II, & III Result 2017 in the latest notification section.
- Open it and fill all mandatory information like application form and date of birth.
- Hit the Submit Button.
- The rank card will occur on the same page.
- Take a printout of its future use.
Applicants are advised to visit our portal in regular basis because result available within 01 or 02 months after the written examination.
Best of Luck for your future. Hope you get the vital information about IPPB Result 2017 from this article. If candidates will be selected as above posts then their name will be printed in Indian Post Payments Bank Merit List 2017. Candidates can share your throught or technicial question using comment segment. Our expert team member reply your appropriate answer as soon as possible.