IPPB Admit Card 2016 Indian Post Payments Bank Hall Ticket/Call Letter & Exam Dates of Assistant Manager, Officer Scale II, III & V Posts is available to download from www.indiapost.gov.in official website:
India Post Bank Admit Card 2016: IPPB stands for Indian Post Payment Bank. This organization is mainly working to recruit the eligible and intelligent officers for available vacant posts. Every year this organization comes with the recruitment process fro available vacant posts. Currently, this organization is coming with the recruitment process of Assistant Manager (JMGS-I), Branch Manager (MMGS-II), Branch Senior Manager (MMGS-III) and other scale officer posts through their official site. A large number of candidates completed their registration before the due date. Now all the applied candidates are waiting for the hall ticket for the appearing in the examination. So here is the good news for those candidates who applied for the available post that the organization is going to declare the admit card on its official website. So you can download your admit card before going for the examination.
Note: Indian Post Payment Bank admit card 2016 is available on its official website. All the registered candidates are suggested to download their admit card from the official website.
Hall ticket is the most important document for the applicants. Because without hall ticket, you are not allowed to appear in the examination. Hall ticket contains all the details of candidates such as name, address, mail id , photograph, signature and etc. And it also contains the date of examination, Time of the exam, venue of the examination and etc. You must have to carry the admit card and one photocopy d your id proof along with you while going for the examination otherwise, you will be not allowed to appear in the examination.
IPPB Admit Card 2016
Name of the organization : India Post Payments Bank Limited
Name of the post : Officer Scale Posts
Available posts : 1710 vacancies
- Assistant Manager (JMG Scale-I) – December 2016/ January 2017
- MMGS Scale II & III Officer – Notified Soon
Job Location : All over India
Job Type : Central Government
Type of exam : Objective type of exam
IPPB Call Letter Download Date:
- Officer Scale II & III Admit Card – 01st to 17th December 2016
- Assistant Manager Hall Ticket – 01 or 02 weeks before the test
IPPB Assistant Manager Admit Card 2016
IPPB Exam Patterns
The organization will conduct 2 exams as a selection rounds.
Level-1 (Preliminary examination):
- There are 30 questions of English language for 30 marks.
- 35 question of reasoning ability for 35 marks.
- 50 questions of quantitative aptitude for 50 marks.
- Total 100 questions for 100 marks and time duration is 60 minutes.
- All the questions are of objective type questions.
- The negative marking system is applicable for each wrong answer.
Level-2 (Main examination):
- There are 40 questions fro English language for 50 marks
- 50 questions for Reasoning ability for 50 marks.
- 60 questions for General Financial Awareness for 60 marks.
- 50 questions for Quantitative Aptitude for 50 marks.
- Total 200 marks for 200 marks and the time duration is 120 minutes.
- All the question are of the objective type of questions.
- The negative marking system is applicable for the wrong answer.
Name of Exam Centers:
Andaman & Nicobar, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal.
Important dates to remember:
- Assistant Manager (JMG Scale-I) exam Date – December 2016/ January 2017
- MMGS Scale II & III Officer Exam Date – 17th December 2016
- Officer Scale II & III Admit Card – 1st to 17th December 2016
- Assistant Manager Hall Ticket – 01 or 02 weeks before the test.
How to download Indian Post Payments Bank Admit Card 2016?
- Open the official website of the IPPB
- Search for the IPPB Hall Ticket 2016 download link and click on that.
- Enter your details as asked by the organization such as registration number and date of birth for verification.
- You can see your hall ticket on your display screen.
- Check all the details carefully and click on the download link.
- Save it and make the printout of the admit card for further usage.
Here, we have mentioned all information of IPPB Admit Card 2016 got from various online as well offline sources. if you have any doubt then visit the official website of India Post Office.