Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2016 application form and notification for the post of 320 Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) vacancies is available to apply at www.mha.nic.in
IB JIO Recruitment 2016: Ministry of Home Affairs of Government of India has announced new employment notification for junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II (Technical) along with online registration form available on its site i.g. mha.nic.in. Dear applicants are advised apply online form for 320 Posts before due date of accepting and here we have provides all parameters under different paras and sub-paras mentioned below.
Lets us know about India’s popular intelligence agency it’s called Intelligence Bureau (IB) which was established in the year 1887. It was recast as the Central Intelligence Bureau in 947 under the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). Every year this board announced various type of job notification for various posts. At present, authority member of IB has released most awaited posts for 320 Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO).
Dear candidates are advised to apply online application form from 04.09.2016 to apply before 24.09.2016. Here we have described all eligibility criteria like academic qualification, examination fee, age limit, selection method and how to apply online form.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2016
Name of the Department: Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)
Total Numbers of Vacancies: 320 Posts
Category Wise Post Details:
- UR: 190 Seats
- OBC: 43 Seats
- SC: 57 Seats
- ST: 30 Seats
Job Title: Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II (Technical)
Classification: General Central Service, Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial)
Job Category: Recruitment
Job Location: India
IB Vacancy 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates should have completed their Higher Secondary (12th) with Mathematics and Physics and also two year Industrial Training Course from a recognized institute in Radio Technician or Electronics or Electronics & Communication.
Age of applicable candidates must be between 18 years to 27 years while upper age relaxation is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC applicants.
Applied nominees will be selected on the basis of their written examination which two type of papers i.e. Paper-1 (Objective Type Question) and Paper-2 (Descriptive).
Dear aspirants who want to apply above post they must have pay of examination fee is Rs. 50/-.
Important Dates to Remind:
- Starting date for submission of online registration: 03rd September 2016
- Closing date for submission of online application: 24th September 2016
- Last date for paying the exam fees: 27th September 2016
- IB JTO Admit Card available date: October 2016
- Date of examination: 16th October 2016
How to Apply IB JIO Application Form 2016
- All job seekers can fill up online form by logging on to the official site which is www.mha.nic.in or go to direct link as provided below.
- Download job advertisement in the Employment News and then read each and every single information related to eligibility criteria.
- Click on Apply Online button and start to fill up all mandatory fields without any mistake.
- Only one mistake in any column may lead to the registration form getting rejected altogether.
- Upload your recent size colour passport with scanned signature in JPG format.
- After the completion of all process, verify all entered data and then press submit button.
- Download system generated online form on your PC.
- Take a print out for future use.
Official Site: mha.nic.in
All Indian citizens who want to get latest update regarding Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2016 along with exam date, exam syllabus, pattern, material, previous paper, model question paper, admit cards etc. Dear friends if you have any difficulty related to this article so please write your question through below box, we would like to provide solution as soon as possible.