Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Manipal PGDBF Notification for 324 Probationary Officer (PO) vacancies to apply online application form at indianbank.in.
Indian Bank Careers 2017: Indian Bank has come up with a good job opportunity for graduate students. So please apply before the due date for this Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017. Placements will be done for 324 empty posts of PO on the basis of various selection tests. Applications are invited from the young and talented graduate degree holders for admission to the one-year post graduate diploma in banking and finance course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB). Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified in Indian Bank Notification 2017 can apply before the due date.
Here we have furnished all the information about the Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017 that was uploaded with an intention to recruit 324 candidates for the empty posts of Probationary Officers through the selection process. Nominees who want to make their career in banking sector and want to become a banker in reputed bank should choose this option. You can read provision article named as Indian Bank PO PGDBF Notification 2017 to know about age limit, education qualification, application fee, course details and future in this institute etc.
Indian Bank was corporate on 15th August 1907 as the Financial Service Company under the government of India. IB is premier public sector banks in India become a part of Swadeshi movement. It has around 20,140 employees serving since the long year for continuing smooth and satisfied service. You can visit Indian Bank headquarters located in Chennai, India. Main products of the bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Finance, Insurance, Mortgage Loans, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Savings. During the 2015-2016, the department had done the total business of Rs. 3,10,918 Crores and earns the net profit of Rs.711.38 Crores. Its 2565 branches are providing a facility of Core Banking Solution (CBS).
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
Department Name: Indian Bank
Job Role: Probationary Officer
Vacant Posts: 324 Posts
Category Wise Post Details:
- Unreserved (UR) – 165 Posts
- Other Backward Class (OBC) – 87 Posts
- Scheduled Castes (SC) – 48 Posts
- Scheduled Tribes (ST) – 30 Posts
- Orthopedically Challenged (OC) – 04 Posts
- Visually Impaired (VI) – 03 Posts
- Hearing Impaired (HI) – 03 Posts
Type of Job: Latest Bank Jobs
Service Location: India
Declaration Type: Advertisement/Application Form
Application Mode: Online
Official Website: www.indianbank.in
Indian Bank Probationary Officer Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit(As on 01st July 2016):
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
NOTE: candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1988 and not later than 01.07.1996 (both dates inclusive).
Qualification: Candidate who have completed degree(graduation) with minimum 60 percentage of marks or equivalent qualification before 01st July 2016 can apply for available posts.
Intimation Charges/Exam Fee:
- General: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100/-
- Internet Banking
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro)
- Cash Cards
- Mobile Wallets
Pay Scale/Salary: Kindly read official notification from the official website.
- Preliminary Examination (Maxi. 100 marks)
- Main Examination (Maxi. 250 marks)
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
Quick Steps to Fill Indian Bank PO Application Form 2017
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Now navigate to apply online link and press it.
- Enter all the require details in the empty text boxes.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Make fee payment.
- Take print out filled the application form for future use.
- Commencement of Online Registration: 06th December 2016
- For Apply Online Last date: 22nd December 2016
- Closure Date for Edit or Modification of Application Form: 22nd December 2016
- Last date for accepting fee: 06th to 22nd December 2016
- Availability of IB Exam Call Letter for Pre-Exam Training: 05th January 2017
- Pre Exam Training Date: 12th to 19th January 2017
- Indian Bank Prelims Exam Call Letter Available From 11th January 2017 onward
- IB Bank Prelims Exam Date: 22nd January 2017
- Availability of Prelims Exam Result: 30th January 2017
- IB Bank Main Exam Call Letter Available From 16th February 2017
- Indian Bank PO Main Exam Date: 28th February 2017
You can ask any questions related to Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 by using below comment section.