IAF AFCAT 1 2017 Online Application Form is started at careerairforce.nic.in Air Force Common Admission Test January 2017 notification, Exam Date, Syllabus & Latest Exam Pattern.
AFCAT 1 2017 notification: Most awaited notification has been now released by the Indian Air Force for AFCAT 2017 exam on its official website so candidates who are interested in joining Air Force in Commissioned Officers in Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branches can apply on or before the last date. www.careerairforce.nic.in is an official website where online registration can be done for IAF AFCAT January 2018. Interested nominees must do online registration for Air Force Common Admission Test.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for various courses such as Flying, Technical and Ground Duty. This is the golden chance for those job seekers who are searching Air Force Jobs. Our expert team members are always ready to help you to find best matching jobs. Kindly go read the full article thoroughly and carefully to know details about age limit, education qualification, application fee, salary, selection process and how to register by online mode etc.
IAF AFCAT 1 2017 Online Application Form
Department Name: Indian Air Force
Branch Name: Commissioned Officers in Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branches
Exam Date: Update Soon
Type of Test: Entrance Test
Exam Name: Air Force Common Admission Test
Test Level: National Level
Advertisement No: IAF AFCAT 01/2017
Indian Air Force has uploaded advertisement IAF AFCAT 01/2017 in which it is clarified that only Graduation, B.E/B.TEC and Post Graduation certificate holders can apply by paying prescribed application fee. If you are searching Graduation Jobs in Defence Department and want to become a government employee then without wasting time make online registration. The last date to apply for Indian Air Force Vacancies 2016-17 is 29th December 2016.
Lots of young candidates want to become a police officer, a soldier in army, navy and air force officers. So we are encouraging all such job seekers to take part in this recruitment procedure. If you are 100 percent confident and will make preparation according to given syllabus and paper pattern then you can clear the exam with good marks above the expected cut off marks.
IAF AFCAT 1 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Flying Branch: Candidate maximum age should not exceed 23 years.
- Technical Branch: Nominees whose age is in between 18 to 28 years can apply for available posts.
- Ground Duty Branch: Job hunters age should be in between 20 to 23 years(For Graduates) and 20 to 25 years(for postgraduates).
- For Flying Branch: Interested aspirants must have completed four years of graduation course in a relevant field with 60% marks.
- For Technical Branch: If you are a B.E/B.TECH certificate and secured 60% or above marks then please apply without wasting time./
- For Ground Duty Branch: Candidates must be a Graduation or Post Graduation certificate holders with an average 60% marks.
Candidates selection will be done on the basis of candidates performance in AFCAT and Interview.
- For Flying Branch: INR 74, 264/-
- For Technical branch: INR 65, 514/-
- For Ground duty Branch: INR 63, 014/-
How to Fill IAF AFCAT 2017 Application Form?
- First of all, visit the official website of the department.
- Navigate to Apply Online section from home page.
- Fill all the required details which must be a vital information.
- Upload scanned photocopies and signature.
- Make fee payment.
- At last, Press SUBMIT button.
- Save and Print it for future use.
- last date to apply online: 29th December 2016
- Registration Opens: 3.12.2016
You can ask any query related to IAF AFCAT 01 2017 Online Application Form. If have any emergency then please contact to higher authority immediately.