Gujarat TET 2 Call Letter 2017, Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test II Admit Card, Syllabus & Exam Date is out at ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
OJAS TET 2 Call Letter 2017: Finally waiting is over because Gujarat State Examination Board (SEB) is going to upload most famous and awaited Gujarat TET-II Exam Admit Card 2017 with TET 2 Exam Date available on its official portal which is ojas.gujarat.gov.in. All applicable candidates who had applied online application form which was started on 09th June to 19th June 2017 so those all aspirants are eligible to download their admission receipt because e-admit card is very important part of this Teacher Eligibility Test, without this type of document like hall ticket, original identity card (Driving Licence, Pan Card, Voter ID) etc. can’t applicable to appear written examination.
GSEB stand for Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. It was established in the year of 01st May 1960 and main head office located in Gandhinagar. The main duty or responsibilities of the GSEB Board includes academics, conducting examinations and research and development. This board conducts two main examinations which are Secondary School Certificate (SSC) exam for Standard 10th Class and Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) exam for Standard 11th and 12th Class. Both examination held on every year in the month of March and result will be available on last week of June.
Update: Due to heavy rain, the written examination has been rescheduled in a month of 20th August 2017 (Sunday).
Gujarat TET 2 Call Letter 2017
|Advertisement By||State Examination Board, Gujarat|
|Name of Examination||Teacher Eligibility Test 2 Exam 2017|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Type of Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|TET-II Admit Card Release Date||Within 7 days before exam|
|Official Website||ojas.gujarat.gov.in | gujarat-education.gov.in|
Gujarat TET 2 Admit Card 2017
As per Gujarat TET 2 Bharti 2017 regarding online registration procedure was started on 09/06/2017 to 19/06/2017. A huge number of eligible contenders applied for TET 2 Application Form before the due date of accepting. After the completed of all procedure, some applicants are eagerly looking for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2 examination date. So, all candidates are advised to visit this webpage on regular basis and grab all latest news about TET II Exam.
OJAS TET 2 Call Letter 2017 Download
- First of all applicable nominees are requested to visit the official portal or go to direct link as mentioned below.
- Navigate to the home page and then click on “Print Call Letter” Tab.
- Enter your Select Job, Confirmation Number and Birth Date (dd/mm/yyyy).
- Verify all entered details and then press the Print Call Letter button.
- Your e-admission slip will appear on the new window tab.
- Take a print out for future reference and save PDF file for further process.
Gujarat TET 2 Exam Date
- TET 2 Advertisement declaration date: 06.06.2017
- Starting date for submission of online registration: 09.06.2017
- Closing date for receiving of online registration: 19.06.2017
- Last date for payment of exam fee using Net Banking: 19.06.2017
- Last date for payment of exam fee using computerise post office: 20.06.2017
- Date of examination:
30.07.201720.08.2017 (New Date)
Update as on 13th August 2017: GSEB TET II Exam Call Letter has uploaded on its portal so all candidates can download their admission receipt because without GTET 2 Admit Card, you can’t permit to appear written test.
Gujarat TET 2 Admit Card 2017: Download
Official Portal: ojas.gujarat.gov.in | gujarat-education.gov.in
Press CTRL+D and bookmark eFreeJobAlert.in for getting latest information related to Gujarat TET 2 Call Letter 2017, Exam Date, Result Date, Release Date and lots more. Dear applicants can share your difficulty using comment section. Our expert team will soon provide your solution.