GSET Answer Key 2016 Download Gujarat State Eligibility Test Paper Solution available subject code/ set wise at www.gujaratset.ac.in
Recently the examination of Gujrat government has conducted Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2016 on 25th September 2016(Sunday), now the organization is going to declare the answer key for that exam. All the applied candidates can check the answer key from its official website www.gujaratset.ac.in. For more information please read the full article carefully.
Before some time the organization decided to take GSET. GSET stands for Gujrat State Eligibility Test. This exam is very important in all over India. Only postgraduate candidates can allow for this exam. GSET exam was conducted on 25th September 2016 at predefined centers.The government conducts Gujarat State Eligibility Test to determine merit for teaching profession. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online. Candidates who qualify GSET are eligible to apply for the job as Lecturer / Assistant Professors in UGC recognized institutions.
The candidates who have cleared the State Eligibility Test (SET) held by UGC for eligibility for Assistant Professor / Lectureship held , are exempted from appearing in NET, being eligible to apply for Assistant Professor anywhere in India. For SET , the qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Professor only in the universities/ colleges belonging to the state from where they have cleared their SET.
GSET Agency will not issue any mark sheet to qualified / not qualified candidates. The GSET Agency will issue the certificate to the qualifying candidates only on verification of the Eligibility Documents immediately after the result of the GSET Examination.
GSET Answer Key 2016
Organization: Gujarat Government
Name Of the Examination: Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2016
Type of the Examination: Written State competitive Test
Exam Date: 25th September 2016
GSET Result Announcement Date: Update soon
Exam Syllabus: English, Hindi, Specific Subject choose, General knowledge, mathematics, Gujarati, Current events etc.
- Rs. 825 for general category candidates.
- Rs. 725 for reserved category candidates.
- Any post graduate candidate can appear for this exam.
- There is not any upper age limit for the candidate.
There will be three papers in GSET 2016.
- Paper I will have 60 questions out of which 50 will be compulsory.
- Contains the topic like teaching and research aptitude, reasoning ability, general awreness.
- Sixty multiple choice type question was there.
- Two marks for each question
- Out of sixty questions, you must have to give the answer of 50 questions.
- Paper II
- It contains 50 objective type of questions.
- All the question are compulsory.
- It was based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- Each question is of two marks
- Paper III
- It contains 75 compulsory objective type of questions.
- Two marks for each question.
To qualify State Eligibility Test, the candidate must obtain cut off marks and be in top 15% in subject and category wise merit list. The result of Gujarat SET 2016 will be declared few weeks after the exam. Candidates can simply log in to check result.
|Minimum marks (%)||General||SC / ST / OBC / PH / VH|
|Paper I||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
|Paper II||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
|Paper III||75 (50%)||60 (40%)|
Gujarat SET Answer Key 2016
- Candidates must have to log in to the official web page www.gujaratset.ac.in
- Find the link for the Result section and click on that.
- Enter your paper set code.
- Answer key will be disp[layes on your screen.
- PDF format of answer key will be available so that you can also download that.
Official Site: gujaratset.ac.in
Here we have updated all the details related to GSET Answer Key 2016, if have any doubt then please tell us using below comment segment. For bookmark this website press CTRL + D.