Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2017 apply DSCI online application form for Assoc. Professor, Paramedical, Staff Nurse, Stenographer, Clerk, AE, Junior & Senior Resident Vacancies is out at dsci.nic.in official site.
DSCI Recruitment 2017: Hello, are you looking for the teaching jobs in the government sector then you are at right place to visit. The Delhi State Cancer Institute declared the advertisement for the recruitment of the Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, Senior Resident, Junior Resident, Paramedical Jobs for the various number of vacancies. All the interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply. The due date is defined for the submission of the application. So all the candidates who are interested must have to apply before the last date of the application submission.
Delhi State Cancer Institute is also known as DSCI. DSCI has Autonomous Institution by Government of NCT of Delhi. It is one of the most famous institutes in India. Director aOfficer of DSCI is Rajesh Kumar Grover. Every year this institute declared the recruitment process for the available vacant posts. Many candidates are looking for the government job after the completion of the studies. A large number of the candidates are looking for the government jobs so here is the best opportunity for all job fighters. Hurry up friends and apply for your dream job before the last date.
Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Institute||Delhi State Cancer Institute|
|Name of the Post|
|Type of the Job||Government Job|
|Type of the Declaration||Application Form|
|Type of the application submission||Online only|
|Date of the Exam||Will be declared soon|
DSCI Assistant Professor Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Each and every institute is having its own eligibility criteria. To getting apply for the available job posts you have to fulfil all the criteria as described as following.
Candidates must have done Diploma, degree, MBBS, or any other graduation degree in the relevant stream.
Maximum age for the applicants is 70 years.
Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the institute.
Online written Exam
Rs. 20200/- to Rs. 67000 as varies according to the post of the job.
Rs. 1100 for general category candidates.
Rs. 350 for the reserved category candidates.
Important Date to Remember
- Starting date of the application is 15th March 2017.
- The last date for the application submission is 22nd April 2017.
- Date of the examination will be updated in short time.
How to Apply DSCI Online Application Form 2017?
- Open the official website of the DSCI.
- Read all the instructions carefully and check your eligibility before going to apply for the available post.
- Enter all your details such as name, address, mail id, phone number and etc as asked by the organization.
- Upload the scanned documents such that photograph, signature as asked in the application form.
- Verify all your details before going to click on submit button because of all once you click on submit button you can not edit any information.
- Click on submit button to register yourself.
- Make the online payment of the application fees.
- Save your application form and make the printout of the form for the further use.
The user can check more details related to Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2017 available on the official web portal. You must have to keep in touch with the official website to get the updated notifications from the organization. All the dates such as the admit card download, date of the examination, merit list, results, and etc. will be available on its official webpage as according to the level of the recruitment.