CTET Answer Key Sept 2016 For Paper 1, 2 along with Central Teacher Eligibility Test paper solution, cut off and merit list all sets ( X,Y, W, Z / A, B, C, D ) at www.ctet.nic.in
CBSE CTET Answer key 2016 September : An official notification is updated on the website that the CTET exam analysis is released for paper 1 and Paper 2. CBSC is processing on the process to release the answer key link of the examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education for hiring the teachers. Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) was held on 18th September 2016 at various centers. After completion of the examination organization want to declare the answer sheet as PDF format on the official website www.ctet.nic.in.
It’s the golden opportunity for the job finders who want to make their carrier in the teaching field. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSC) held the examination Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) for the recruitment of the teacher for lower class and higher class. Exam held on the 18th of September 2016 at various centers. Mainly this exam is conducted in two different parts. Paper 1 was at morning time for recruiting teachers for standard 1st to 5th. And Paper 2 was at evening time for hiring the teachers for standard 6th to 8th.
CTET Answer Key Sept 2016
- Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Exam Name: Central Teachers Eligibility Test
- Exam Date: 18.09.2016
- Type of Declaration: Official Key / Paper Solution
- Category: Answer Key
CTET Sept 2016 answer key paper 1 Set I, J, K & L
Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSC) has declared the advertisement on 22nd June 2016 for Central Teachers Eligibility Test 2016 on its official website www.ctet.nic.in
Main purpose of the organization is filling the various posts in the government school with the help of CTET. Large number of applicants applied for this job.
CBSC board has conducted the CTET exam on 18th September 2016. After successfully completion of the exam all the candidates are eagerly waiting for the answer key. Answer key is the important part for the applicants because with the help of answer key applicants will come to know about their mistake so it is useful for them to correct for future. For the applied candidates board wants to release the answer key in the PDF format so that each and every user can easily download it and check their results before official announcement.
CBSE CTET September 2016 Answer Key for Paper 2 Set M, N, O & P
The CTET Exam has two papers as following :
- Paper 1 is for the recruitment of primary teacher of standard 1st to 5th.
- Paper 1 contains five different sections each containing 30 marks for Multiple Choice Question.
- Paper 2 is for the recruitment of upper primary teacher of standard 6th to 8th.
- Paper 2 has 3 various section of thirty marks and two more sections consisting of sixty marks each.
Now after the examination process CBSE is going to release the answer key for all the set of papers. It will soon uploaded on the official website.
CTET Answer Key 2016 (Quick Steps)
- User first have to log in to the website www.ctet.nic.in
- Find the relevant link for the result then open the link “Paper Solution of CTET Answer Key Sept 2016”.
- Submit the required details such as registration number and date of birth.
- Paper solution will be displayed on the screen in the PDF form
- Candidate should download the answer sheet of CTET and save it.
- Make print out of it for further use.
CBSE CTET Result 2016 September
After the CTET Result Sept 2016 is declared, the candidates will be called for Interview and time schedule of Interview will be given to the students after result declaration. Applicants who will appear in the exam can check CTET Sept 2016 Result by submitting application number, date of birth, etc.
Click to Download CTET Answer Key Sept 2016 (link will be soon visible)
Official Website: www.ctet.nic.in