CISF Recruitment 2017 Online Apply for HC Constable, SI, ASI, Tradesman, Driver and various application form & notification is published at www.cisf.gov.in main portal.
CISF Driver Recruitment 2017: Hello, Guys…. Are you looking for the latest government jobs? Then you are landed at right place because we are here provide you the latest notification coming from the Central Industrial Security Force related to the recruitment process. Currently, this board declared the latest recruitment for the 37000 vacancies of Constable Driver, Head Constable, Inspector, and Assistant Sub Inspector posts. All the interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply for the available job posts. The registration process is going on till the last date of the application submission.
CISF is expanded as the Central Industrial Security Force. It is non-government force established on 10th March 1969. The main functionality of this force is Protection and Security. It is just a unique organization in paramilitary forces for India works for seaways, airways and some of the major installations. According to the requirement, the organization releases the recruitment process. Recently, the CISF declared the advertisement for the recruitment of the 37000 vacant posts.
As per Employment News Today, there are total 37000 plus vacancies available for Constable, Driver, HC, SI and ASI jobs. So, all talented candidates can apply online application form before the due date of accepting. Here, we have provides all details which are eligibility criteria, work experience, examination fee structure, selection procedure, how to apply? and lots more.
Latest Update as on 05th August 2017: Staff Selection Commission will soon release 5463 vacancies of Constable GD in CISF. So, candidates are requested to bookmark this page and visit official portal in the regular basis.
CISF Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Name of the Post|
|Available Vacant Seats||37000+|
|Type of the Declaration||Registration Process|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Date of the Exam||Will be updated soon|
|Date of the admit card Declaration||8-9 days before the exam|
CISF Constable Driver HC ASI Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the available vacant posts you must have to check your qualification and other criteria before going for the apply.
- Interested applicant must have to pass the SSC examination from the government approved board or institute.
- The age of the applicant should between the 21 to 27 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the government.
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Personal Interview (Walk-in Interview)
- Driving Test
- Skill Test
- Medical Test
- To know the registration fee structure kindly refer the official website of the organization.
- Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs. 02,000/- will be applicable for those who get select for these jobs.
- Selected applicants will get other allowance as per Indian Government orders.
Application Form CISF (Quick Steps)
To apply for the available job posts you have to follow some basic steps as described as following.
- Enter the URL in the web browser of your computer to open the official website of the organization.
- On the home page of the website find for “Apply Online”
- After getting relevant link click on that.
- You can see the application form on your display screen.
- Enter all your details such as name, address, phone number, mail id and etc as asked in the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents like the photograph and signature and etc as per the instruction is given in the registration form.
- Make the payment of the application fees.
- Save your application form and make the printout of it for the further use.
CISF Recruitment Important Dates
- Online Registration Date- Update Soon
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Registration- Update Soon
To know more about the CISF Recruitment 2017 process you have to refer the official website of the organization. All the required information will be available on the website of the organization.