CISF Recruitment 2018 Online Apply 487 vacancies of Constable Fire, SI, ASI, Tradesman, Driver and various application form & notification is published at www.cisf.gov.in main portal.
CISF Constable Fire Recruitment 2018: Hello! Guys, are you looking for the latest government jobs? Then you are landed at right place because we are here provide you with the latest notification coming from the Central Industrial Security Force related to the recruitment process. Currently, this board declared the latest recruitment for the 487 vacancies of Constable Fire and also release 37000 vacancies of Constable Driver, Head Constable, Inspector, and Assistant Sub Inspector posts very soon. All the interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply for the available job posts. The registration process is going on till the last date of the application submission.
Latest Updates: Central Industrial Security Force intention is very clear that they allow only those candidates to apply online those who have completed the SSC examination from a recognized board. So we are advising our viewers that apply online if you have clear SSC exam. otherwise, the fee paid by you will not be refunded.
In each notification, authorized persons upload the eligibility criteria. And candidates must have to fill online application after reading it.
==> SSC GD (57000+ Constable Jobs)
Latest Update: Staff Selection Commission will soon release 5463 vacancies of Constable GD in CISF. So, candidates are requested to bookmark this page and visit official portal on the regular basis. As per reliable sources regarding online registration process has been started so please apply SSC CISF Constable GD Recruitment 2017.
<<:: Apply Online ::>>
|Job Title||Total Vacancies (Expected)||Registration Form Link|
|757||Assam Rifles Recruitment|
CISF is expanded as the Central Industrial Security Force. It is non-government force established on 10th March 1969. The main functionality of this force is Protection and Security. It is just a unique organization in paramilitary forces for India works for seaways, airways and some of the major installations. According to the requirement, the organization releases the recruitment process. Recently, the CISF declared the advertisement for the recruitment of the 37000 vacant posts.
As per Employment News Today, there are total 37000 plus vacancies available for Constable, Driver, HC, SI and ASI jobs. So, all talented candidates can apply online application form before the due date of accepting. Here, we have provides all details which are eligibility criteria, work experience, examination fee structure, selection procedure, how to apply? and lots more. If you want more information about online application procedure, job notification, exam pattern/syllabus, exam date, previous year paper, model question papers etc. so please visit authority website and download all latest details.
Great news for all Indian citizens who want to make a career in CISF Force so please open official site and then go to online registration link and then fill up online application form without any type of mistake. For more information about latest jobs in CISF so please log in to the official site and download official notification.
CISF Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Name of the Post|
|Available Vacant Seats||37000+|
|Type of the Declaration||Registration Process|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Date of the Exam||Will be updated soon|
|Date of the admit card Declaration||8-9 days before the exam|
CISF Constable Driver HC ASI Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the available vacant posts you must have to check your qualification and other criteria before going for the apply.
- Interested applicants must have to pass the SSC examination from the government approved board or institute.
- The age of the applicant should between the 21 to 27 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the government.
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Personal Interview (Walk-in Interview)
- Driving Test
- Skill Test
- Medical Test
- To know the registration fee structure kindly refer the official website of the organization.
- Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs. 02,000/- will be applicable for those who get select for these jobs.
- Selected applicants will get other allowance as per Indian Government orders.
Application Form CISF (Quick Steps)
To apply for the available job posts you have to follow some basic steps as described as following.
- Enter the URL in the web browser of your computer to open the official website of the organization.
- On the home page of the website find for “Apply Online”
- After getting relevant link click on that.
- You can see the application form on your display screen.
- Enter all your details such as name, address, phone number, mail id and etc as asked in the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents like the photograph and signature and etc as per the instruction is given in the registration form.
- Make the payment of the application fees.
- Save your application form and make the printout of it for the further use.
CISF Constable Fire Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Notification release date: 25.11.2017
- Online Registration Date- 11.12.2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Registration- 11.01.2018 (5:00 PM)
- Date of payment of exam fee through SBI Challan- 13.01.2018
Dear aspirants who want to jobs in Central Industrial Security Force and who want to make a life in this dream, they must have visit authority portal and check all information related to eligibility criteria like academic qualification, age bar, experience, selection method, how to apply, examination fees etc. and then apply online registration form before the due date of accepting. For more updates please download official advertisement and refer it.
All job hunters who had applied this online application form and examination fees they all are advised to download CISF Admit Card 2018 for Constable Fire exam on its site because without admit card, you can enter to appear Physical or Written exam.
After the completion of written examination, board will soon release CISF Results 2018 along with merit list and expected cut off marks on its authority portal. So, all job seekers are advised to visit main site in regular basis.
Official Website: www.cisf.gov.in
To know more about the CISF Recruitment 2018 process you have to refer the official website of the organization. All the required information will be available on the website of the organization. For more updates related to exam syllabus, pattern, admit cards, reference books, cut off marks, merit list, result declaration date and more so please bookmark this web page (Press CTRL+D). Nomine can share your thought or technical query on a comment section, we would like to provide your solution as soon as possible.