Chennai Metro Water Recruitment 2017 application form available for 322 vacancies of Assistant Engineer & Junior Assistant at chennaimetrowater.gov.in official site.
CMWSSB Recruitment 2017: Here is the fantastic news for all the job seekers who are looking for the government job. Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board has recently released an advertisement for the recruitment of the Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical), Junior Assistant, Deputy Controller of Finance and Senior Accounts Officer for the available vacant posts. The organization invites all the interested candidates for the examination for the selection of the proper employee for the available post. To apply for the available job post you all are suggested to visit the official web page of the organization.
Chennai Metro Water Recruitment 2017
Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewage Board is known as CMWSSB to provide Water supply and sewage treatment to the city of Chennai and around areas of Chennai. Chennai is one of the metros in India which is dependent mostly on groundwater supply. The main functionality of this organization is maintaining the water department. It is having the authority to declare the recruitment whenever it is required. This organization declares the recruitment and conduct the examination for the selection of the perfect employee for an available vacant post.
CMWSSB AE Junior Assistant Notification 2017
|Name of the Organization||Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board|
|Name of the Post|
|Type of the Job||Sarkari Naukri|
|Location of the Job||Chennai|
|Type of the declaration||Application Form|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
|Last date of the application submission||3rd February 2017|
Chennai Metro Water AE Junior Assistant Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
After the declaration of the advertisement for the recruitment, the large number of the interested candidates reacted on it and visited the official website to know their qualification. For getting apply in the examination you have to know that you are eligible or not.
- The candidate must have to clear the degree or diploma in the respective subject under the government recognized institute.
- Thre is a different qualification for the different post so visit the official website to know more.
- The age of the candidate should between the 18 years to 33 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates.
- Rs. 500/- for the general category candidates.
- Rs. 250/- for the reserved category candidates.
- Deputy Controller of Finance: from Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- per month.
- Senior Accounts Officer: from Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical, Electrical): from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5100/- per month.
- Junior Assistant: from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- per month.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Apply CMWSSB Online Application Form 2017?
To register yourself for the examination you have to perform some basic steps as described as following.
- Go to the official website of the organization.
- On the home page of the website look for the “Apply Online” tab and click on that.
- Enter your details on the application form such as name, address, phone number, mail id and etc as asked in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of necessary documents.
- Make the online payment of the application fees.
- Submit the form and save it on your computer.
- Make the printout of the form for the further use.
Get more details related to Chennai Metro Water Recruitment 2017 i.e.academic qualification, work experience, age perimeter, application fees etc.