Best Top Ten Courier service in India for Online Business (Speed Post, Bluedart, DTDC, Aramex, FedEx, Gati, UPS etc.)
Top 10 courier companies in India for e-Commerce Website: Courier service have been started in India during mid-’80s. These services have been started since 1986. After starting this service in 2008 it starts with an e-commerce site. A lot of other companies jumped in this field. Currently, 5.5 million products have been couriered during a day in all over India. Out of this 5.5 million products, 70 percent are of e-commerce products. Couriers are separated from ordinary mail service. Almost all the courier services are safe. To send or receive something within India or over the international market was difficult a few years ago. But today this problem is having the best solution as there are a lot of the number of courier companies are available. You can choose the company and send or receive a particular product within the given time duration. It is almost 99% safe way to send your parcel to any corner of the world. Very easily and quickly you can send your parcel without wandering here and there for it. For your easiness, we are here to give you the knowledge about some famous courier companies are as listed below. Almost all the companies provide you with the best service in terms of charges, speed, safety and etc.
Best Top Ten Courier service in India
Post Office of India also provides world best courier service in India. If you want to send any item, parcel or letter so you can use Speed Post. After you also check or track your courier via authority website (speedpostindia.in). SpeedPostIndia(.)in the portal provides to track your parcel, courier, registered post and also a letter.
- Overnite Express Limited
- It was established in 1987.
- It provides the domestic and international courier services.
- corporate offices of it are in the progressive cities of Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, and New Delhi.
- But as years go by, it has managed to put up some more business branches almost everywhere in the country.
- The Professional courier limited network
- This company was incorporated on 1st November 1987.
- The head office of this company is located in New Delhi.
- The motto of this company is “Rural Employment & Rural Empowerment”.
- This company came into existence in early 90’s time duration.
- It is the most expensive company as it is providing the service in most of the countries.
- The company has warehouses at 72 location in all over the world.
- It is the little bit expensive but almost 99.99% safe.
- It provides rapid, reliable, time-definite delivery to more than 220 countries and territories, connecting markets that comprise more than 90% of the world’s gross domestic product within one to three business days.
- FedEx Express is the world’s largest transportation company.
- TNT Express
- It is the international company having the head office in the Netherland.
- The excellent services of TNT Express cover Parcel Delivery, Courier Service, Freight Service, and some additional services.
- First Flight
- It was established in 1986.
- The main office of this company is situated in Kolkata, Mumbai, and Delhi.
- First Flight has 1200 First Flight Offices across India, 2300 Authorized Collection Centers, 452 Franchisee Locations Serving over 6700 Pincode Destinations across India with a Dedicated Workforce of over 17000 plus employees, Strategically located 10 own International Offices, Serving over 220 countries globally.
- Indian Postal Service
- It offers the service in India only.
- It is managed by the government of India.
- The main office is located in Delhi.
- It was Established in 1982 as an express operator.
- Aramex became the first Arab-based international company to trade its shares on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
- Pioneering Express Distribution services in India, since 1989.
- Gati Limited is India’s pioneer in Express Distribution and Supply Chain Solutions, committed to making their customer’s business always ahead while partnering with them to elegantly customize the delivery offering.
- It was founded in 1907 in the US.
- UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe.
Thus, there are lots of options available for you people to make your transportation easy, safe and in a fastest way.