Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 notification for 450 vacancies of Sub Staff Part Time Jobs is out at www.bankofmaharashtra.in portal.
BOM Sub Staff Notification 2017: Finally, Bank of Maharashtra has released most famous job advertisement for the post of 450 vacancies of Sub Staff Part Time jobs so all aspirants who have looked for Bank Jobs in BOM they can apply online application form before the due date of accepting i.e. 05th June 2017. A dear nominee is advised to visit official portal which is www.bankofmaharashtra.in and apply BOM Sub Staff Online Application Form 2017.
BOM is a reputed and major public sector bank in India which founded in year 1935. The bank has 15 million customers spread across the length and breadth of the country and Bank of Maharashtra is largest networks of a branches any public sector bank in the state of Maharashtra. If you know that BOM was registered 16.09.1935 and start to business on 08.02.1936. As per the official notification, there are total 1315 vacancies of Clerk and Officer Posts in MMGS II III and JMGS II. Dear applicants are advised to don’t miss this golden opportunity because this bank gives your fantastic chance to make a career in banking sector.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
|Name:||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Job Role:||Sub Staff|
|Job Type:||Bank Jobs|
Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Recruitment 2017
Total Number of Vacancies: 1315
- General Officer MMGS III: 100 posts
- General Officer MMGS II: 200
- posts Security Officer MMGS II: 15 posts
- Officer (Non-Conventional) JMGS II: 500 posts
- Clerk Law Graduate: 100 posts
- Clerk Agri. Graduate: 200 posts
- Clerk (Non-Conventional) with Six Months Certificate Course: 200
Recently, Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) has issued employment notification for the post of 1315 General Officer, Security Officer and Clerk vacancies for all job hunters who have interested to work with government jobs in Maharashtra and especially this type of jobs. Those candidates who have passed out graduate degree in respective discipline are applicable to apply online registration form before due date of accepting i.e. 06th September 2016 on its www.bankofmaharashtra .in official website.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 : (400 PO Jobs)
Authority members have successfully started online application process on 12th August 2016 to last date of submission on 06th September 2016. Here, we have described details of eligibility criteria like academic qualification, work experience, age limit, examination fee, age bar, selection procedure, useful dates and lots more to get idea about it.
Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Interested contenders should have done their Graduation and other qualification like MBA (Finance) / CA / ICWA / CFA /CAIIB / FRM from recognized university.
Dear candidates must be in pay the examination as mentioned in official advertisement.
Scale of Pay:
- Clerk Law Graduate: Rs.11765 – Rs.31504/-
- Clerk Agri. Graduate: Rs.11765 – Rs. 31504/-
- Clerk with Six Months Certificate Course: Rs.11765 – Rs.31504/-
- General Officer MMGS III: Rs.42020 – Rs.51490/-
- General Officer MMGS II: Rs.31705 – Rs.45950/-
- Security Officer MMGS II: Rs.31705 – Rs.45950/-
- Officer JMGS II: Rs. 23700 – Rs.42020/-
Age of applicable candidates must be in between the Age Criteria as listed below.
- Clerk : Minimum 18 years to Maximum 28 years
- General Officer (MMGS II & III): Minimum 23 years to Maximum 32 years
- Security Officer (MMGS II): Minimum 28 years to Maximum 45 years
- Officer JMGS II and Clerk Six Month Certificate Course: Less than 18 years and More than 28 years
Note: Upper age relaxation will be applicable category wise like OBC, SC/ST, EXSM, Women and other as per Maharashtra Government norms.
For Officer & Clerk Posts: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam and/or personal interview.
Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Application Form 2017 Apply Online
- Log on to official portal.
- Navigate to main page, click on “Recruitment of Sub Staff” link.
- Open official notification and read each & every details related to eligibility criteria.
- After then click the Apply Online and start to fill up online form without any type of mistake.
- Upload recent passport size colour photograph and scanned signature in JPG file.
- Press submit button.
- Download system generated filled form and take a printout for future use.
BOM Sub Staff Vacancy Important Dates:
- Opening Date for filling online form: 22/05/2017
- Closing date to submission online form: 05/06/2017
- Date of Examination: Update soon
Official Site: www.bankofmaharashtra.in
If you are looking out for latest updates to Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 along with syllabus, pattern, exam date, material etc. then you can stay connected to our website on a regular basis and can also bookmark it by Ctrl+D for the latest information. In case if you have any doubt or query about this recruitment procedure so please go to comment section and write a technical question. Our expert team will soon provide your solution.