Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 application form and BMSB notification for 400 vacancies of Probationary Officer (PO) issued at www.bankofbaroda.co.in site.
BOB PO Recruitment 2017: Recently, Bank of Baroda searching for young, talented, energetic and innovative minds candidates can apply online application for BMSB Selection Exercise 2017 on its official site which is www.bankofbaroda.com and for more information about eligibility criteria so please download official advertisement for Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I as PDF file. Dear job hunters who have interested to apply online for PO jobs they can be imparted with the necessary knowledge and skill required to be good all-round bankers. Here we have described all necessary details like academic qualification, age perimeter, fees, selection procedure and lots more.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organization||Total Vacancies||Job Role||Due Date|
|SBI||21435||Clerk, JA, PO, SO etc.||–|
|RBI||–||PO, Manager, Clerk||–|
|Bank of Maharashtra||1315||Clerk, Officer||06.09.2016|
|South Indian Bank||537||PO||27.01.2017|
|Bandhan Bank||–||Various Jobs||–|
|Karnataka Bank||–||Clerk, PO, SO etc.||–|
|MP Cooperative Bank||1634||Clerk & Computer Operator||17.03.2017|
Lets us talk about India’s biggest bank it called Bank of Baroda. It was founded in the year of July 20, 1908, and main headquartered in Vadodara in Gujarat state. BOB is a second largest bank in India, next to State Bank of India. Bank products like Credit Cards, Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Finance and Insurance, Investment Banking, Wealth Management etc. In this year BOB needs to talented candidates who have worked great and honest they can only apply before the due date accepting.
BOB Probationary Officer Vacancy 2017 Details
|Organization Name:||Bank of Baroda (BO)|
|Total Number of Vacancies:||400|
|Job Role:||Probationary Officer|
|Category Wise Jobs:|
|Job Type:||Private Bank Jobs|
BOB PO Eligibility Criteria 2017
Educational Qualification: Interested contenders can require minimum educational qualification for this posts its must be completed graduation with minimum 60% marks from recognized university or institute.
Age Limit: Age of eligible aspirants for this post has a minimum age of 20 years and maximum age should be 28 years while upper age relaxation will be an applicable category as per government policy.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Other Category candidates: Rs. 600/-
BOB PO Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for submission of applications: Update Soon
- Last date for receiving of applications: Update Soon
- BOB PO Exam Date (Tentative): Update Soon
How to Apply BOB Manipal PO Recruitment 2017
- Dear candidates can fill up an online registration only on www.bankofbaroda.co.in and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Navigate to the main page, click the official notification for PO and open it.
- Read very carefully all terms and condition.
- Click on BOB PO Online Application Form 2017 and start to enter all mandatory details.
- Scan their photograph and signature as JPEG file.
- Verify entered information and then press Confirm button.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite examination fee.
- Now all dear candidates are requested to download the system generated application form on your PC.
- Take a printout by pressing CTRL+P for further process use.
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Press CTRL+D and bookmark this web page for grabbing fresh update about Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 along with exam date, call letter, answer keys and results. Dear applicants share your feedback or technical query through comment box. Our team members like to provide the appropriate answer as soon as possible.