Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 application form and notification for 400 vacancies of Probationary Officer (PO) issued at www.bankofbaroda.com official site.
BOB Recruitment 2016: Recently, Bank of Baroda searching for young, talented, energetic and innovative minds candidates can apply online application for BMSB Selection Exercise 2016-07 on its official site which is www.bankofbaroda.com and for more information about eligibility criteria so please download official advertisement for Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I as PDF file. Dear job hunters who have interested to apply online for PO jobs they can be imparted with the necessary knowledge and skill required to be good all-round bankers. Here we have described all necessary details like academic qualification, age perimeter, fees, selection procedure and lots more.
Lets us talk about India’s biggest bank it called Bank of Baroda. Its was founded in the year of July 20, 1908 and main headquartered in Vadodara in Gujarat state. BOB is second largest bank in India, next to State Bank of India. Bank products like Credit Cards, Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Finance and Insurance, Investment Banking, Wealth Management etc. In this year BOB needs to talented candidates who have worked great and honest they can only apply before the due date accepting.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016
Organization Name: Bank of Baroda
Total Number of Vacancies: 400
Name of Post: Probationary Officer (PO)
Category Wise Post Detail:
- Open: 202 Seats
- OBC: 108 Seats
- SC: 60 Seats
- ST: 30 Seats
Job Type: Govt Jobs
Application Mode: On-line
BOB PO Eligibility Criteria 2016
Educational Qualification: Interested contendors can required minimum educational qualification for this posts its must be completed graduation with minimum 60% marks from recogonized university or intitutes.
Age Limit: Age of eligible aspirants for this post has minimum age of 20 years and maximum age should be 28 years while upper age relaxation will be applicable category as per government policy.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Other Category candidates: Rs. 600/-
How to Apply BOB Manipal PO Recruitment 2016
- Dear candidates can fill up an online registration only on www.bankofbaroda.co.in and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Navigate to main page, click the official notification for PO and open it.
- Read very carefully all terms and condition.
- Click on Apply button and start to enter all mandodary details.
- Scan thier photograph and signature as JPG file.
- Verify entered information and then press Confirm button.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite examination fee.
- Now all dear candidates are requested to download system generated application form on your PC.
- Take a printout by pressing CTRL+P for further process use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for submission of applications: 02.08.2016
- Last date for receiving of applications: 21.08.2016
- BOB PO Exam Date (Tentative): 25.09.2016
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.com
Press CTRL+D and bookmark this web page for grabbing fresh update about Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 along with exam date, call letter, answer keys and results. Dear applicants share your feedback or technical query through comment box. Our team members like to provide appropriate answer as soon as possible.