Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2017 notification for 5000 banking jobs/careers is uploaded at www.bandhanmf.com with online application form.
Bandhan Bank Job Opening 2017: Here is the good news for all the job finders whoa re looking for the banking jobs. A large number of people are there who ahs been completed their study and now looking for the government job so here is the good news for all the job seekers. The Bandhan Bank Careers 2017 comes with the lots of recruitment for the vast number of vacancies in the banking sector in the India. Official authority is especially looking for talented, knowledgeable and experienced contestants with brilliant academic records for available posts of Clerk Assistant Officer.
Bandhan Bank is Indian banking and financial company. It was India’s largest microfinance company and World’s largest Non-Deposit-accepting microfinance institution (MFI) in 2014. The head quarter of it is situated in Kolkata, West Bengal. To know more about this please refer the official website using the link www.bandhanmf.com.
Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization:||Bandhan Bank|
|Name of the Post:|
|Type of the Job:||Private Banking Sector job in India|
|Location of the Job:||All over India|
|Registration Process:||Online & Offline|
Every year this organization comes with the recruitment process for the available job posts. This year also the organization comes with the recruitment process for various available posts. All the interested and eligible candidate can apply for the job post and get the chance to selected for the banking sector jobs. Banking job is most peaceful and safe job in this time so go fast and apply for the available vacant posts through the application form available on its official web portal.
Bandhan Bank Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
For getting appear in the examination you all have to follow the criteria of that post as described as follow.
- Interested candidate must have to complete their graduation or post graduation from the well-recognized institute approved by the state government.
- For the candidate the minimum age is 18 years.
- For more detail information about the age limitation please visit the official webpage.
- The selected candidate for particular posts will offer best pay scale and grade pay by the organization as per the Government norms.
- To know about the application fees you have to refer the official web portal of the organization.
- Minimum 3 years to maximum 15 years of experience required by applicants for respective vacancies.
- Fresher may apply but experienced contestants will be given first chance for this job recruitment.
Mode of the registration
- Interested candidates can apply via online or offline mode.
- Online Mode: Send your Bio-Data/Resume directly to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Offline Mode: Send your applications by post/courier to the following official address of department.
- The final selection will be based on the Academic Profile and Experience. At last, short-listed applicants will be called for personal interview directly by the Human Resources.
- Selected candidates will get appoint for vacant posts at any branch of this bank.
How to Apply Online Bandhan Bank Jobs 2017?
- Go to the official web page of the organization.
- Find the tab for “Apply Online” and click on that.
- Enter all your details as asked in the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents such as photo and signature and etc. as per required in the application form.
- Verify all the details before going to submit and click on submit button.
- Save the application form and make the hardcopy of it for the further use.
Head Talent Acquisition
Human Resources Department
Bandhan Financial Services Limited
DN-32, Salt Lake City,
Sector – 5, Kolkata – 700 091.
Official Website: www.bandhanmf.com
If you get useful information of Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2017 then share it on your Social Media and also Save/Bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D and get all latest updates about the selection procedure, exam pattern, exam date, admit card etc.