Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form 710 Forest Guard and Junior Assistant Posts is out at www.assamforest.in.
Assam Forest Guard Recruitment 2017: Department of Environment & Forests, Assam has released the employment news in form of Assam Forest Guard Recruitment 2017 notification on its official web server at www.assamforest.in. All eligible candidates can fill online application form for various 710 vacancies of Junior Assistant (Divisional Level), Junior Assistant (Directorate Level), Forest Guard, Draftsman (GIS Expert), Surveyor (GIS Analysist), Carpenter and Electric Mistry Posts by visiting the official website before the 31st January 2017. Here, we have mentioned all information like education qualification, a process of an application form, pay scale etc.
The Forest Department of Assam State is one of the best departments and it works to protect and improve the environment, to safeguard the forests and wildlife of the State. Right now, Smt. Pramila Rani Brahma is a Minister of Forest & Environment, Assam, and their department has announced the latest recruitment notification for various posts. Those all candidates who had completed their education as per notification can apply online before the last date. This is the best opportunities for those candidates who have a dream to join Government job in the State of Assam.
Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017
Name of Recruitment Body: Department of Forest, Government of Assam
Official Website: www.assamforest.in
Total Number of Posts: 710 Vacancies
Name of Posts:
- Junior Assistant (Divisional Level): 84 posts
- Junior Assistant (Directorate Level): 67 posts
- Forest Guard: 525 posts
- Draftsman (GIS Expert): 07 posts
- Surveyor (GIS Analysist): 25 posts
- Carpenter: 01 post
- Electric Mistry: 01 post
Tye of Job: Government Job
Job Place: Anywhere in Assam State
Download: Assam Forest Guard Admit Card 2017
Assam Forest Guard and Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016-2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates age should be not more than 38 years and not less than 18 years as on 1st January 2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per government norms and policy.
Education Qualification Details:
Those all aspirants who want to apply for this recruitment must have cleared education as below.
For Junior Assistant: Applicants who want to apply for the post of Junior Assistant must have a passed Graduate Degree from a recognized university and at least 6th months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application.
For Forest Guard: Applicants who want to fill application form forest guard post must have a passed Higher Secondary or Equivalent from government recognized State/Central Board.
Physical Standards for Forest Guard Post:
Minimum Height (General)
- Male Candidate: 163 cm
- Female Candidate: 150 cm
Minimum Height (Hill & Plain Tribes)
- Male Candidate: 153 cm
- Female Candidate: 145 cm
Chest (Male Candidates)
- Normal: 79 cm
- Expanded: 84 cm
Note: For detail about Physical Standards then refer official notification.
Application Process Fee:
- Open/General Categories candidates must have a pay Rs. 250/- as application process fee.
- SC, ST, OBC and MOBC Categories candidates must have to pay Rs. 150/- as application fee.
- BPL Certificate Holders exempt from application fee.
Note: All candidates will pay the application fee through Internet Banking. This is a one of the best advantages of this recruitment. As we know, we all are young and talented people so we promote cashless transaction.
Bank Details of Recruitment Department:
Name: “Assam State Biodiversity Board”, Ganeshguri, Guwahati Branch, SBI S/B A/c No.32007181470 with IFSC: SBIN0004134.
Process of Selection:
Selection Process will be done basis of written test and Computer Eligibility Test and Typing Test for those candidates who applying application form for Junior Assistant Post.
Selection Process of Forest Guard post will be done basis of written exam and physical test.
If candidates will be selected as Electric Mistry then they will get Salary of Rs. 4560/- to Rs. 15000/- per month. If candidates will be selected for others post will get a pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- per month.
Grade Pay Details:
- Junior Assistant (Divisional Level): Rs.2200/-
- Junior Assistant (Directorate Level): Rs.2400/-
- Forest Guard: Rs.2200/-
- Draftsman (GIS Expert): Rs.2700/-
- Surveyor (GIS Analysist): Rs.2400/-
- Carpenter: Rs.2100/-
- Electric Mistry: Rs.1800/-
- Last Date of filling Online Application: 31st January 2017
- Availability of Admit Card/Call Letter: Update Soon
- Tentative Date of Written Test Update Soon
How to fill Assam Forest Guard Online Application Form 2017?
- Visit official website of Forest Department of Assam State or open below link.
- Read all information and apply it by visiting the below link.
- Fill all require information like Personal, Education etc.
- Upload all require images like recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit it by press button.
- Pay application fee and take a printout of application form for future reference.
If you like above information of Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 then share it. If you have any suggestions then make a comment in below section.