AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Notification/Apply Online At appost.in official website For 190 Andhra Pradesh Post Office GDS Jobs.
AP Post GDS Recruitment 2018: Best Opportunities for those candidates who had done their 10th/SSC Class along with computer training from recognized board. Because, Recently Andhra Pradesh Postal Department has released latest employment notification for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak on its official website at www.appost.in as well Rojgar Samachar. There are 1126 vacancies has been announced by the AP Post in year of 2017. All eligible candidates can fill up online application form before the last date of online process.
Those all aspirants who have done their education degree as per AP Post Recruitment 2017 Notification then they have chance to join Postal Department of AP. The process of online filling application was already started on 18th March 2017 and it will over on 19th April 2017. Here, we have mentioned all information about AP Post GDS Recruitment 2017 like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, exam dates, application fee, selection process and other details.
Great News for all job seekers because recently this board release total 1126 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies on its official site so all candidates are advised to apply online application form before the due date of accepting.
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
|Name of Recruitment Cell:||Andhra Pradesh Postal Department|
|Name of Posts:||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Total No. Of Posts:||1126 Vacancies|
|Type of Jobs:||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location:||Anywhere in AP State|
Category wise Vacancies
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||284|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||126|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||91|
AP Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2018 Division-wise
AP Postal GDS Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants Age should not more than 40 years and not less than 18 years as on 1st Jan 2017. Age Relaxation as per government rules and policies.
Education Qualification Details:
- Applicants must have a passed 10th/SSC Class from Government Recognized Board. Applicants must have a done computer course from a recognized Institution. If you want to more details about it then refer official notification.
- If candidates will select as Gram Dak Sevek Post then they will get salary of Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 + Rs.2000 Grade Pay.
- Selection of skillful candidates will be done basis of written examination or based on merit list.
OBC/Open Category candidates must have pay Rs. 100/- and there is no any fee for other candidates.
Note: Application Fee will accept only offline at Head Postoffices. No other mode of payment is allowed.
How to Apply Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form 2018?
- Open official website of AP Post i.e appost.in/gdsonline or below link.
- On the Page, candidates see the link of “Apply Online”. Open it.
- Now, Fill all information like Personal, Education etc.
- Upload Photograph of candidates and Submit it.
- Hit the Submit Button and Take a printout of it.
- Pay Application Fee as per notification before the last date.
- Starting Date of Filling Online Application Form: 20 November 2017
- Ending for Filling Online Application Form: 19th December 2017
- Deadline for Application fee submission: 19th December 2017
- Date of Upload AP Postal Circle Hall ticket: Updated soon
- AP Postal Circle GDS Exam date: updated soon
- AP Postal Circle GDS Results Date: Update Soon
If you have email id then subscribe by entering your email on above box and grab all latest information in your Inbox.
If you have any query of AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 then make a comment in below section. Our Team member will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. For more update please bookmark eFreeJobAlert.in website by pressing CTRL+D and grab all latest upcoming jobs info.